• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone here still watch animated series?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Anyone here still watch animated series?

Legend of Korra, Young Justice, TMNT, Avengers, MLP: FiM, Thundercats, anyone?

I still watch the original Yu-Gi-oh, along with the GX series, on Hulu all the time.

I never watched Thundercats that much, but the theme music always holds a special place in me when it comes to nostalgia.

I watch cartoons a lot. Mainly because there is not many good shows on TV. (My favourites are Dragon Ball (any) and Rick & Morty)

There's a lot of good animated shows out there. I only watched the two Avatar shows just a couple of years ago, and they've got a wonderfully evocative setting. There's also some absolute crackers out there as well for adults, like Legends of the Galactic Heroes, a 100+ episode series telling the story of an interstellar war between a republic and an empire. It's like watching the Napoleonic Wars transposed into space and crossed with a story about religious fanaticism, egalitarianism, and heartbreak.

I just finished Death Note recently, and I was blown away by how good it was.

Not the movie... that sucked. The anime series.

Only all the time!!! Not even talking about anime, there’s Avatar: the Last Airbender, all the 90s and early 2k Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon stuff like the animated DC universe, then ADVENTURE TIME is probably my favorite of all creations. I love Star Versus the Forces of Evil too, that’s a good one still going right now. Basically adult humor cartoon, Japanese animation, or entirely just for kids, I will watch that cartoon!

I make cartoons for a living, so I absolutely love watching cartoons.

I’ve just recently started to re-watch Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Another one that I would recommend, if you like silly fun and irreverent comedy, Teen Titans GO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally! I love re-watching old shows from my childhood, and checking out animated shows/movies when they catch my eye. Right now, I'm watching Prisoner Zero, an Australian production that has a nice mix of dark, humor, and action to it.

I just recently got to fully enjoy My Hero Academia.
What a beautifully written series. Off the wall yet also can feel so real.

I KNOW RIGHT? I'm also so excited for the new season of Young Justice! :D

Netflix has been crushing it. I’ll add Castlevania to the list of above par animated series’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! GREAT LEAPING MONKEY BALLS I LOVE CASTLEVANIA! Season 2 is going to be amazing!

Dracula has GENERALS and Trevor gets the Vampire Killer whip! I'm going to LOVE THIS! :D

I've been intending on watching Castlevania, one of the more recent additions to the "shows that seem cool but I have no time to watch" lol.

Most recent show I started was Gurren Lagann, my second time watching it and I'm enjoying it a lot more this time around. It's fun knowing just how far things escalate and seeing the build up to it.

The show I'm most anxious to see right now is Steins;Gate 0. I'm just waiting for them to finish the dub.

But yes, I watch all sorts of cartoons, not just anime. Batman TAS, Gargoyles... I just recently watched Superman TAS and the Justice League for the first time. I've been in a pretty super hero-y mood lately.

I just recently got to fully enjoy My Hero Academia.
What a beautifully written series. Off the wall yet also can feel so real.

If the next season keeps as close to the manga as the first 3, then we should get some tickling in either the first or second episode.

Yes! My favorite show at the moment is Steven Universe. Overall favorite cartoon is ed, edd n eddy

My favorite anime are Soul Eater and Serial Experiments Lain.

As for Western animation, I think Batman: the animated series (often shortened "TAS" on the Internet) is a very underrated classic. I keep going back to it every now and then, not just for the nostalgia factor, but because it is still very good. A unique atmosphere, multi-dimensional characters, fascinating plots, amazing acting performances... It's got a lot going for it.

Anyone watch the new Voltron yet?

Yes I have from beginning to end. A lot of Netflix shows too. She ra is good. NOT as good as the original, but season two amped the drama and Hordak is a bit more dark than he was in the 80s but NOT as dark as Mike Young’s He-Man just yet.

I've been intending on watching Castlevania, one of the more recent additions to the "shows that seem cool but I have no time to watch" lol.

Most recent show I started was Gurren Lagann, my second time watching it and I'm enjoying it a lot more this time around. It's fun knowing just how far things escalate and seeing the build up to it.

Castle Anita is superb. Dark, gritty, bloody. Both seasons. I can not wait for season 3

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back