• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Brother new season

maniactickler

Verified
Anyone been watching? finally saw a brief tickling scene on Big Brother after dark. Kaitlyn gets a couple quick upper body tickles with a good reaction. tons of good barefoot scenes as well. best looking collection of women ive ever seen on the show. :banelvis:

I have the feeds but I haven't been watching much this year. Sites that keep up with them will usually list any significant tickle action. Things seem quieter this year, at least this particular group aren't big on tickling.

I just saw a moment on the feeds when Rachel was tickled on her thighs. She seems pretty ticklish there.

I really want to see Sam get tickled

Im so disappointed with the tickling this season. these hot women are practically leaving their tootsies right in front of these guys faces and noones taking the bait. not even a quickie. worst season so far for tickling. things need to happen soon before the hotties potentially get voted off! :blimey:

Well after the JC controversy touching people inappropriately, probably no dudes outside of Fessy with Haleigh gonna attempt anything.

There was a time i think last week where Brett was tryna talk to Haleigh in the backyard on the hammock. He was holding her leg / foot and the camera cut to her throwing her head back and laugh-squeaking. Just a guess, but if I had to bet... lol

Well after the JC controversy touching people inappropriately, probably no dudes outside of Fessy with Haleigh gonna attempt anything.

There was a time i think last week where Brett was tryna talk to Haleigh in the backyard on the hammock. He was holding her leg / foot and the camera cut to her throwing her head back and laugh-squeaking. Just a guess, but if I had to bet... lol
Was that on the feeds or the tv show?

The cast has been plenty touchy feely, I just don't think they are very "tickle minded" if you catch my drift. There's no one like James, Frank, Cody, or even last year's Jessica who all liked to use tickling as a way to play or flirt with other people. James, in particular, was the biggest tickle monster they've had. Soo much content from both years he played the game.

Haliegh, on July 5th 11.56 PST live feeds on my pc laying next to Scottie . Scottie said he didn't know if he was ticklish Haliegh pounced and said "your ticklish " he complained it was to hard she said "you have to tickle aggressive " she must be involved in others on the 2nd night she tried to tickle JC

Was that on the feeds or the tv show?

The cast has been plenty touchy feely, I just don't think they are very "tickle minded" if you catch my drift. There's no one like James, Frank, Cody, or even last year's Jessica who all liked to use tickling as a way to play or flirt with other people. James, in particular, was the biggest tickle monster they've had. Soo much content from both years he played the game.

It was a short moment on the show right before it cut to another scene or a commercial. Probably easy to miss. And could have been me hoping there was more to it than there was lol

I fast forward the live feed shows, so its possible I can miss a super quickie tickle. I cant watch the full 3 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I think the lack of tickling this season is because of producers, any time a couple houseguest get "frisky" they're to no fooling around " safety first " I Christmas who was tickled after she had her cast on broke her foot riding piggy back on a guy

JC tickled Hayleigh a few days ago on the feeds. He slid his hands down her armpits. Good reaction.

I wish someone had the clip of Saskia Howard Clarke from Big Brother Uk 2005 getting a foot massage.

thanks for the timeline do you happen to know what time the foot tickling was ?

I mean if you have the feeds you can flashback to it with the appropriate time (8:20 8/29 BBT).

EDIT-JC also tickled her feet yesterday!!

Missed that to. I think im watching something different. its a 3 hour live feed on POP tv.

I found on live feed flashback (it was cut from TV live feed)They went to different camera Hayleigh feet tickle one aug.31 about 9:38 BBT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back