• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's feet

jimcarey1234

TMF Poster
Got a sneaky pic while she was asleep.
She's not into the whole tickling thing though so I don't get to 'indulge' much

IMG_20180721_122604.jpg

Regards
Jim

Very nice pic. Being not into the tickling fetish is ok, but is she ticklish on her feet?

She is ticklish. But she isn't one that laughs. She just pulls away and tells me she doesn't like it

I feel ya Jim my wife says the same but really great picture!!

Your wife has very sexy feet! I'd love to see more pics of her sexy soles!

My wife is not into it all either Jim. That is a great sole shot though. Thanks for sharing. Love sneaky pics and hope you can take many more. I do the same. Let me know if you want to see.

Sneaky one again. Got some oil on this time. Convinced her to let me give me a massage (which she also doesn't like either)

IMG_20180915_142054.jpg

Wow! Your Wife has incredibly sexy feet. You're a lucky man indeed. I couldn't resist if that were my Wife. I'd be unable to stop myself from tickling the hell out of her. Alas, even though she doesn't like being tickled or massaged, you're still a very lucky guy. :)

Love her arches. That's my favorite spot. I'm sorry she doesn't like it. My wife isn't ticklish at all and she has amazing feet. It is killing me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back