• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goodwill

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! Let me start by saying that this is NOT a slam at the Goodwill charity. I have a question about my local Goodwill drop off.

My mom and I have donated some stuff there over the years. But, I hate our local drop off point, not the place itself, but the way it's handled.

You drive up to a Goodwill box truck, before you can even get out of the car, they are at your trunk, just grabbing whatever you may have in the trunk.

Now, I know that they are just trying to by helpful, but not everything goes to them (some times). They should at least ask if you need help first, before just grabbing.

I was just wondering if anybody else had this experience at their Goodwill drop off.

And, before anyone asks. Yes, they are some that work there that do ask before grabbing (usually, the female workers), but, it depends who is working the truck that day.

We always used the Salvation Army and they'd pick up stuff off your front stoop. I've donated to many other places as well, but never had a car, so it was only whatever i could carry in myself, which probably caused the lack of grabbing.

My only guess is the people probably get paid shit and have a lot of crap to dig through literally / figuratively. I doubt they realize how they're coming across / just going through the motions. Maybe try starting up a friendly conversation with them or maybe a different thrift shop?

Last edited:
I think my mom sees how they do also. We usually make a point to go there first, before we put anything else in the trunk.

The way they act, makes me almost dread donating (almost).

I think my mom sees how they do also. We usually make a point to go there first, before we put anything else in the trunk.

The way they act, makes me almost dread donating (almost).

A number of those workers might also be doing Community Service hours.

No that hasn’t happened to me. Not sure how much stuff is in your trunk, but maybe you can clear out things you know you don’t want to donate. Then they can’t take it.

No that hasn’t happened to me. Not sure how much stuff is in your trunk, but maybe you can clear out things you know you don’t want to donate. Then they can’t take it.

We have done that. But, more to the point I'm trying to make is we have to do Goodwill drop offs first, due to the way it's handled.

We have done that. But, more to the point I'm trying to make is we have to do Goodwill drop offs first, due to the way it's handled.

Ok, not sure what the problem could be if they are grabbing only and all the things you’re donating, except perhaps that the behavior offends you. Do they actually open your trunk? Keep the doors locked. Then they need to wait for you to manually unlock it, assuming MacGyver doesn’t work at that location and they don’t throw a brick through the window :)

Goodwill in general is weird to me, the main stores are fine, but those “by the pound” stores are so bizarrely set up, at my location location at least, only 3 workers are out at a time, 2 of which are occupied at the cash register while the other one just stands there announcing that “the bins are switching” like I’m at a fucking wrestling match. And they shove everyone back And they have like 6 people come out with bins. I bring this up because they NEED someone out to monitor the public, seriously these people are monsters, they yell at you, push you and throw shit and NO ONE is outside to get these people to stop being dicks! It’s not like the bins have anything of worth. The quality control at these things is horrid. I literally once found a koshers pickle jar, A PICKLE JAR!

If their taking stuff that doesn't belong to them then you need to tell them. It's that specific charity's problem if they don't understand because of a language barrier or for some other reason and that charity needs to fix the issue.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back