• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Megans Foot Games "Total Torment Pt 1" 30 Min for 14.99!

The Tickle Room

Verified
Tickle Room Presents- Megans Foot Games "Total Torment Pt 1" 30 Min for 14.99!

Megans Foot Games start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Megan is a beautiful girl who loves her feet being touched and worshiped but HATES being tickled. It scares her because she feels like she loses control. So we got a custom that would really push her feet. I told her we would however not use the chair. Megan has size 8.5/9 feet so I tie her feet to a small table and have her in my arm chair. She is vastly more comfortable but still just as nervous as her shoes come off exposing white clean socks that won't stay on long.

Part 1 - Playful Foot Tickling

I Take off one shoe and tickle her socked foot for a bit with fingers. I Start off slow with one finger and then go fast. Then I remove her other shoe and tickle her socked feet for a few minutes. Then I tickle her socks off one at a time. I Pull back the socks little by little while tickling your way up her bare foot and let the sock dangle off of her toes and tell her to try to keep the sock on her foot by not moving Having it dangle just enough so that if she moves it'll come off. Her feet are inevitably bare so I tickle them with my fingers and then Play around and probe around to see where and how she's most ticklish. (Holding her toes back and then tickle her feet, tickle her toes, in between her toes, tops of her feet, etc.) The last few minutes we play "This little piggy" with each foot, but have her say the rhyme and be sure I give a good quick fast tickle with the "wee wee wee" part.

Part 2: Don't move and don't laugh challenge
The rules are:

The first level of difficulty is putting baby oil on her feet and tickling her feet with fingers for 30 seconds. After she completes the first level, we bring out the brush for 30 seconds. If she completes this level then the final level is her being tickled with the comb for 30 seconds (including in between her toes). She gets 3 tries per level with a punishment if she fails each time. (3 strikes and she's out)

If she fails the first time she has to be tickled on her sides 30 seconds with her hands above her head.

If she fails a second time she has to be tickled under her armpits for 30 seconds while she holds her arms above her head.

If she fails a 3rd time, she will face a continuous tickling onslaught where you keep tickling her for the rest of the remaining time. Also she has to tell you where to tickle her, and you keep tickling her in that spot until she tells you to tickle her somewhere else. For example, if she says "tickle my sides" then tickle her sides until she tells you to tickle somewhere else like her underarms or her feet and don't stop until the time is up. This is an incentive for her to try her best to complete the challenge as it's must worse than trying to take just feet tickling

Part 3 - "Read it and don't laugh" (10 Minutes)

In this segment, Megan reads a serious news article out loud while her feet are propped up in front of her on the table unrestrained and tickled with fingers.

While she is being tickled, she is not allowed to pull her feet away and she must retrain her composure with no laughter or pauses and read the article all the way through in one sitting, if she violates any of these rules she must start reading the article from the beginning.

Image716.jpgImage712.jpgImage711.jpgImage708.jpgImage713.jpg

Sample here!https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkeck39ze573cxm/Megan Foot Games sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! We will be using Paypal again in 3 days. (International Clients just send us amazon giftcards for now)

Tickle Room News:
1) Zero had a great time while here! Next models incoming are Jane, Imelda, Ally Kat, and Brigette the Trans. We also have a new girl coming in.
2) Our NYC dinner is FINALLY happening. You MUST RESERVE to get in. PM or email us at [email protected] for info and reservations.

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Megan Jones (she travels to NY ALOT)
-Joey
-Sexifeettime
-Stephanie
-Coco (Available for discounted customs)
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-JayRay
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah

megan end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back