• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Anjali (F/F, nonconsensual, doctor/nurse)

talllaugher

Karen had only been a nurse for 3 months. New to Houston, what was to her a big city, having grown up in rural Nebraska. She was the all-American girl-next-door, long wavy brown hair, a beautiful smile. Stunning, but humble; she was always taught to be kind, non-judgemental, to not draw attention to oneself. Tall at 5’8”, she was a runner, long toned legs, tight tummy, large B-cup breasts with very sensitive nipples that stood at attention at the slightest bit of stimulation. Not that they were ever stimulated, good girl that she was.

The hospital was undergoing a full renovation with an entire wing of the hospital closed off, the original structure built 60 years before. She didn’t think much of it when one of the 2nd year male residents, Blake, whom had always been kind to her offered a tour. Her heartbeat raced as they wandered through the old psychiatric section of the former emergency room, with its multiple coded doors for security. Creepy, but so cool. About 30 minutes in, they entered one of the former examination rooms in this section, surprised to find 3 of Blake’s male co-residents casually sitting in the room as if waiting.

An uneasy feeling came over her as she realized all 4 were just starring at her with smiles on their faces. “Ummm, what’s up guys?”, she asked nervously. The 3 who’d been in the room stood up off the bed and chairs, and approached her. “Wait a second…….”.

She never finished the sentence. The pounced on her, easily overpowering her, lifting her up and carrying her to the former psychiatric bed, cuffs in place at the four corners. She was so shocked as this was so outside of her realm of consideration that she didn’t even scream. Her scrubs were off in moments, her shoes, her white socks, and she was being cuffed into place, one resident at each corner. Finally, her brain said “SCREAM” but as she opened her mouth, Blake, who had cuffed her left wrist, muzzled her. They stood back, and Blake said to one of his colleagues, page her, she’ll know to come.

Karen was confused, horrified, and quite honestly a bit cold. She could move around, but was nonetheless cuffed loosely into a four-point restraint system, muzzled, and in her bra and panties. More than anything, she was aware of the four male residents admiring her tight, long, pale body. Then it hit her. Are they going to rape me? She started to panic, and just as her head started to spin, she was relieved to see another woman, an intern who’d only been there about as long as she had, walk into the room. Anjali, an absolutely gorgeous Indian girl, who always had a friendly smile, despite clearly being very serious about her work. I’m saved (!!), she thought!

Anjali turned, closed the door, and latched it. As she began removing her white coat, she said “nice job, guys”. In silence, she removed her clothing, down to her bra and panties, the 4 men just calmly standing like sentries, all the while looking Karen straight in the eyes with a serious face. Her body was even tighter than Karen’s. Slight shorter at 5’5”, you could literally just begin to make out her six pack. Her breasts were perfect, C-cup, uplifted, tight ass, toned legs, even her feet were gorgeous. Karen found it strange thinking “glad I got a pedicure myself yesterday”.

Anjali looked at Blake and said “you can start filming when the tickling starts”, as she pulled a small camcorder from her bag and handed it to him. Tickling?!?!? She sat on the edge of the bed facing Karen and began to tell the poor girl from Nebraska what she was about to go through. “Hi Karen, I’d say I’m sorry about this, but I’m not at all, have been anxiously waiting for it in fact. As you know, I just started at the hospital as an intern in our program, but as you can see by the way the 2nd and 3rd year BOYS in here defer to me, I’m clearly the one in charge. I’ve got………..hmmmm, what should we call it……….I’ve got a thing. My thing is, I like to dominate beautiful, passive women like yourself. Specifically, I like to dominate beautiful, passive women like yourself by tickle-torturing the living daylights out of them. The boys here are going to help me. They’re not going to tickle, mind you, that’s all me, they’re just going to help immobilize whatever parts of you I happen to be tickling at that particular moment. Her face moved in close to Karens---I’m here for the next 3 years, Karen, and we’re going to do this frequently. When these boys graduate, I’ll find others to help me, because, well……….look at me, look at my face, my body…….they ALL want to see me in my bra and panties tickling another beautiful woman. Blake there is filming. If you were ever to decide to say something, or to try and transfer to another hospital…….well…..that film will probably find its way to your parent’s house, the homes of your friends back in Nebraska, the doorstep of your old high school newspaper……..and I know a good little country girl like you wouldn’t want that, would you??”.

Without even waiting for a reaction from Karen, who already looked like a deer in the headlights, she turned and said, “ok, c’mon boys, don’t just stand around, hold her arms down, I want no movement AT ALL while I work her underarms” and leapt up and straddled Karen’s chest. Karen wished she only felt panic, but knowing how sensitive her own skin was, she felt something much worse as the “boys” moved in and held her forearms and upper arms firmly down against the bed, Anjali’s hands moving in……………….

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back