• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in NY / NJ / LI / CT

ravenwing2018

Hi,
It occurred to me very recently after talking to some of the producers and photogs of some of the clips online that why can't a group of people get together to hire the more expensive females (or males) and all gang tickle them? Forgive me if this was thought of before... BUT, I was on a modeling web site and some of the girls are EXTREMELY hot. Instead of one guy paying to tickle them and perhaps other things, why can't 10 people split the cost and really give the model a sick tickling session. Sort of like the Japanese tickling clips. Thoughts? There are a few specific models that do not want to do a tickling / O clip BUT for the right price... :)
V

1- If they are new to it they will follow the money and then NEVER come back. To many people for 1 model is scary.
2- Gang tickling is something that is scary for many even pros so I would talk to actual tickle fetishists about it since many have that fantasy.
3- If you really want to get a good session in get 3 people and talk to a PRO fetish model but theres a strong chance they will charge so much it will be the same price as a solo session.

Ultimately, try not to use modeling sites to have sessions. All it does it create a HUGE stigma against our fetish and cause people to distrust not only producers but the website. Which is why many websites will ban and remove producers because they are meant for companies not fetishists. I would say to save money ultimately if that is your goal work with your actual group and find lees who want to be gang tickled and create trust. Have lunch, meet, talk, and become friends. But I think this idea is scary and can cause mass issues in the long run. Good luck ^_^

1- If they are new to it they will follow the money and then NEVER come back. To many people for 1 model is scary.
2- Gang tickling is something that is scary for many even pros so I would talk to actual tickle fetishists about it since many have that fantasy.
3- If you really want to get a good session in get 3 people and talk to a PRO fetish model but theres a strong chance they will charge so much it will be the same price as a solo session.

Ultimately, try not to use modeling sites to have sessions. All it does it create a HUGE stigma against our fetish and cause people to distrust not only producers but the website. Which is why many websites will ban and remove producers because they are meant for companies not fetishists. I would say to save money ultimately if that is your goal work with your actual group and find lees who want to be gang tickled and create trust. Have lunch, meet, talk, and become friends. But I think this idea is scary and can cause mass issues in the long run. Good luck ^_^

Actually, I agree with you... So, I have a significant other that is totally not into this fetish BUT I'm allowed to pursue it, finally! Your points are awesome... I would also not be opposed to working with some of the producers already and help them pay for their models. I know some have moved from my area which is disappointing. I also am having trouble finding groups that have events like this in NY for adults that include some nudity. The foot fetish ones are nice but there are a lot of rules and I'll repeat again, not looking for anything unreasonable... This is a post I recently used:

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

compensation: It depends on the situation based on answer to questionnaire
Interestingly, I have been getting a lot of requests for pictures that are NOT on the Internet. It appears many "well-to-do" individuals want pictures they want to call their OWN. And they simply want amateur outdoor pictures at this point. I tried to do this on the beach but that didn't work out so well. So, considering I will get paid for the pics, this is a paying job. Rates vary and you can imagine the requests. No nudity but must be 18. And, a waiver must be signed. If you are interested, please let me know and there are a few questions that I will send you. This is very easy and innocent work.

--V

Your best bet honestly sounds like to just book sessions. There are many models that allow tickle sessions even some nude. Ginary does I know that. So either:
1- Fly them in and get a solid 4 hour session
2- Check twitter for your favorite fetish models to travel and book them for sessions.
3- Kelli Lynn Sage is currently in town you can probably tickle her and pay for it.

Thank you so much again. Obviously, you are well in the know on this. Ginary should be in the area and K.L.Sage I know is.... Reaching out now....
Thank you thank you. I'll let you know how it goes so others can benefit... I was hoping to get a girl named Jackie from S. Island... But going to contact K and J...
Enjoy your evening.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back