• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

being tickled by Tasha

veryTicklishLER

TMF Regular
Just wondering what it would be like to be locked up and strapped in to the tickle chair and be tickled by Tasha. Seen a lot of good videos with her... I'd be game to try it!

She does do sessions and I gave her one of my chairs. Be careful what you wish for lol, she is ruthless.

I would love to be tickled by Tasha too!!! But, I would be intimidated by being tickled by her, seeing as I'm hyper ticklish, she's such a good tickler and I've never been tied up and tickled before...

She does do sessions and I gave her one of my chairs. Be careful what you wish for lol, she is ruthless.

True about “be careful what you wish for” yes I bet she can be a bit ruthless, especially locked in that chair without the possibility of escape. Maybe I want to rethink this.

I'm sure she does a fair job for some/or even most, but in my humble opinion, I think she's actually one of the weaker "Lers" that company has ever had. I haven't seen every single one of her clips, but the ones I have seen, she generally let's the "Lees" off the hook fairly easily. Just my opinion tho.

I would respectfully disagree. I've watched a shit ton of f/m clips over the years. Tasha is one of the best. Some girls don't really know how to use their fingers effectively, and rub the ribs with the long part of the fingers rather than the tips. Tasha's fingers are trained to elicit the maximum intensity of tickle torture. She knows exactly where and how to place her finger tips and exactly what motions are most destructive. If I were strapped down to one of those torture devices and she walked into the room, I would fear for my life.

I would respectfully disagree. I've watched a shit ton of f/m clips over the years. Tasha is one of the best. Some girls don't really know how to use their fingers effectively, and rub the ribs with the long part of the fingers rather than the tips. Tasha's fingers are trained to elicit the maximum intensity of tickle torture. She knows exactly where and how to place her finger tips and exactly what motions are most destructive. If I were strapped down to one of those torture devices and she walked into the room, I would fear for my life.

:iagree:

100% this. Having done a session with Tasha, she's fantastic because she's ruthless. Technique aside and what not, she goes hard but also will mix it up. That what makes a tickler great

Gotta throe my 2 cents in here... in seeing many clips of her tickling a victim..in all the words that can come to mind in describing her technique , "weak" would definitely not be one of them. She's freaking evil!

She's ruthless! A legend! I do prefer seeing her fingers in action than the brush though, but the brush also has its place in given moments. Otherwise, she's there in the top of legendary lers. The most ruthless of TA I think.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back