• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guardians of Hope part 1 (F/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
I created an account on Deviant Art for a backup place for my stories, so those that are fans of my stories are more than welcome to add me to their watch list on that site as well https://www.deviantart.com/ticklishmatt81

This is an fictional adult F/m tickling story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the story please post your thoughts on it.

I sigh as I exit my house and am greeted by a blast of heat, as much as I want to stay in the comfort of my air conditioned home the e-mail I got from my bank said there was some irregularities in my account that needed to be gone over in person. So reluctantly I got in my car and made the trek into the edge of the city. As I made my way out of the deep forested area that was surrounded by a rather large graveyard I couldn't help but chuckle at the steal of a price I bought the place for. Granted I understood why since the area looked like a perfect location for a slasher or horror flick that would leave most people scared to step a foot inside let only live there. Though for better or worse I was definitely not most people.

As I got out of the car and started to walk towards the bank I heard a woman cursing and venting on the phone to someone as her car had the hood up with steam bellowing from it. As the engine sputtered and cut in and out as she tried to start it I saw the little scaly and hairy bastard fidgeting with a wire letting out a howling laugh. Was so practiced at ignoring such things that I smiled at the woman and merely said I could take a quick look.

She nodded a bit and seemed calmed to a degree, I went about checking several things that I knew were not the problem before reaching out to the slightly loose wire and reconnecting it as the vile creature jumped out of the way as my hand went through where it was sitting. The engine turned over and the giddy woman gave me a tight embrace before driving off. I didn't even flinch as the gremlin scowled at the bad luck of a good Samaritan cutting it's fun short.

Once inside I waited in line for the customer service department, as I looked around it seemed most people were in a mood fitting having to wait in long lines. Though myself I couldn't help but smile a little since high in the center of the building on a large crystal light fixture was a female form dancing barefoot around it. She had rather pale skin that had a shimmering golden glow with a frayed but vibrant green skirt and top that barely covered the strategic areas, with fluttering silver wings on her back. While I couldn't make more than a few passing glances without risking her knowing I saw her. Still I was able to have my spirits lifted by the enchanting singing only I could hear.

Was just to the counter when from behind I heard a loud commotion and saw three armed robbers had entered the bank. They fired a spray of gun fire into the ceiling and shouted for everyone to get down. There was a loud creaking as I looked up and the area above me had been hit causing a section of the ceiling to collapse. Time seemed to slow as I was frozen in place and watching the fatal amount of debris heading straight for me.

With it inches from dealing a killing blow my skin crackled with purple electricity and had the appearance of a wavy distortion. Still paralyzed I watched it phase right through me and explode in a cloud of dust all around me. With the pile near waist high my body felt exhausted like I had just ran a triathlon though I regain the ability to move so I stumbled forward onto the ground and looked around. I found that in fact time had for all intents and purposes frozen as I gasped trying to get to my feet, while I had never done it before I know what had just happened...

While there are a lot of people that feel like freaks of nature growing up though for my case it was a fairly fitting description or at least as close to one I could think of at the time. Though given that I had been an orphan without a reliable support structure after being almost committed to a mental hospital I adapted quickly and stayed silent about the monsters and mystical beings I was able to see. It wasn't until years later that I discovered by extensive research there was an extremely small number of other people that had the exact same experiences I did.

I discovered that I was part of a remnant from an ancient time where the other worldly creatures and supernatural beings tried to rip the veil between our two worlds apart and attempted to conquer humanity. Whether you consider us mutations or a separate species the rapid imbalance from the sudden attack triggered an extreme response as a sizable percentage of the world population developed immense powers and the ability see these invaders. Face with near inevitable extinction at worst or enslavement at best these groups of warriors banded together and created an organization that was called something like "Guardians of Hope."

While the tide of the war shifted back and forth over the centuries humanity had some key advantages in the struggle since the enemy was very faction driven and prone to inner conflict between themselves. When added to the fact that there was no way the creatures or fantasy beings could identify the guardians until a fight emerged. The network of human defenders used better cohesiveness and this stealth aspect to eventually turn the tide in their favor. As many times when an assault would hit what was suppose to be a helpless village it turned out to be a division of guardians which slaughtered the attackers in the disorganized chaos that followed.

In the final few hundred years of the conflict humanity grew weary of the constant threat of lose of life and took to the offensive with wave after wave pushing deep into the enemies realm. They so overwhelmed the other worldly foes that the war for most of humanity was now secret taking place almost entirely in the former aggressors realm relegating the truth to myths and legends.

Having no other choice to combat this counter attack the factions of various beings untied with one singular purpose and resolved to make peace and enforce it among each other rather than become extinct themselves.

The great peace accord established parameters that while not perfect both sides agreed was better than the result of continuing war. So the guardians pulled out of the territory they took and ended all hostilities under the condition that the supernatural coalition would never kill or cause great bodily harm to humans again. Though they were still allowed to entertain themselves by causing small mischief and playing a trickster role on humans if they felt bored and wanted to amuse themselves.

This fear of what had almost wiped them out left it ingrained within their culture that they to this day wouldn't dare truly cause harm to humans even though there wasn't a strong enough force to make them pay immediately for the aggression. While they are aware that the number of individuals born as guardians is miniscule since there is no longer a need for them, but just that there are a few is enough that they still abide by the near thousand year old treaty.

Still trying to get my bearings looking at the frozen people I look to where the fairy like being was standing. Not sure if it was just from the eminent death or it was due to her presence above but whatever it was I knew I was no longer on the human realms side. The hail of gun fire and commotion below hadn't stopped her from dancing and singing, though my appearance below made her scream and tremble in fear as she hugged to the light. As guardians are things of nightmare like reputation for them she cowered as if lightning would erupt from my hand and vaporize her. Though it didn't take long for the reality of it to be clear that I wasn't after her and at the moment was weak as a kitten from my first entrance into this realm.

Even a guardian with moderate experience using their abilities could lay waste to an entire army of humans but in my current state am powerless to help the people that are in peril. As a rule most of the remaining ones of us that are left do our best not to use abilities or let those of the other realm know who we are as once they realize we aren't intent on harming them most tend to enjoy teasing us mercilessly as I found out from the one discovery I had in my last year of college.

While usually don't flinch seeing vile creatures or lovely beings from across the veil I made the mistake of keeping my focus a bit too long on a nude slime woman that had a very humanoid appearance. If I didn't know better at a distance you could have thought that she was just in a very bright pink body paint though there were a few stray drips on an almost smooth curvy body. Over that last year she became an odd mix of friend and stalker. In private she was friendly and I actually enjoyed my conversations with her greatly. In public she was especially fond of times when I would be taking exams she would do her best to distract me as much as she could. Her favorite was to leave her breasts or feet inches away from the test papers making it a heroic effort to focus. I am amazed that my grades didn't slip much more than they did that year.

A tear formed as time was starting to move once more and I could see the robbers pointing guns at people. Turning my gaze to the fairy with quivering voice I say "Please...please help them???"

She stands and looks back down with a now confident appearance and says "Why should I help you, Guardian scum?" Despite the words used the tone was more playful than hostile smirking saying "What's in it for me?"

Still having a hard time breathing I look with pleading eyes saying "Not sure what you could want, but if you intervene here will owe you a large debt that I will repay if I can?"

With a wicked grin she softly laughs saying "An I. O. U. from a guardian for saving human lives that has to be a very huge debt ;) , which I will collect..."

She starts to glow radiantly as she shrinks down to about the size of a soda can and flies down to the guns and fidgets with the magazines.

I move back down near the floor of the debris and hope the dust hides my reappearance from the surveillance cameras and the other people in the bank. While hard to explain how I did it I manage to shift back into the human realm just in time to hear the clinking of three gun clips at falling to the floor. The robbers looked stunned but before they could react the bank guards pull their weapons and end the robbery attempt.

Hovering near my ear she says "remember your debt, because I won't forget it :p "

It had been several days since the deal I made and though I never saw her, had the feeling of being watched all the time. The more time that passed the more nervous I became thinking what price I might pay for the deal I made.

So was actually relieved as finally over my head came a glowing light and in front of me she grew to human size. Smirking she says "As much fun as I have had making you sweat I can't wait any longer to get what I want."

I gulp but nod saying "Ok sure what is it you want...umm...I don't even know your name?"

She raises her eye brows in a seductive manner saying "While not my real name you kind of know me as Connie."

I have a look of being dumb founded.

She bursts out laughing "Oh you are really quite gullible, this is Connie from customer service..."

I gasp as now I recall the email I got to go to the bank that day.

She giggles saying "You see I have been watching you for a while and know exactly what I want from you as you are uniquely able to grant my desire. Only thing was had to find a way that you would have to agree to it. So when I came across the plans for the robbery I just couldn't pass up you being there."

While part of me should be in a rage about being set up like this but regardless she did save the people even if it was for ulterior motives. So lets out a nervous sigh saying "what is your desire?"

With a huge grin she explains "Well I happen to have a preferred way to tease humans but doing so and remaining hidden isn't satisfying as a light brush of grass on a sole, or a leaf along a neck doesn't provide a rewarding enough amount of laughter. So want you to come back to my home and with me having home field advantage allow me to torment your ticklish body."

I shiver a bit as thinking with how ticklish I am maybe should have just let the robbery happen. Though as I think it over even if everything would have been fine without having formed the brief alliance it did feel good to take action and not hide in the shadows so to speak. So while not exactly thrilled by being tricked by the con artist I did give my word and some discomfort and embarrassment is a small price to pay.

So with slight irritation in my voice I say "Ok, I can get in my car and you can lead me to your place?"

She gets a cute pouty face saying "Awe don't be that way, no need to be grumpy as I think you might have fun with it. Regardless I know I sure will ;) . Their isn't a need for a car my place is within walking distance."

I am a bit puzzled as often have gone on walks to clear my mind and haven't seen another house for miles but I take her hand and she leads me towards it. Though since we are both still in our respective realms her grip is somewhat weak since causing impact on the others side takes a lot of effort to do.

With a soft giggle she says "You know I have been wanting to do this for ages as pay back for when you first scared the shit of me by moving into here. Though must admit after watching you as long as I did it was hard to act terrified of you in the bank knowing you are a real sweetheart and gentle soul. Especially with how ticklish you are, adored watching you shower when just random spikes in the water pressure made you giggle."

At this point the admission didn't really bother me all that much though blushed slightly. Her hand gently caressed mine in a reassuring manner which did make me feel a bit more comfortable facing the unknown. Couldn't help but smile as even though the contact was light and non human I felt a familiar stirring as she had a stunning female form to be sure with the only sign of her being mystical was the delicate wings sprouting from her back.

We walked for a matter of minutes before getting to a small clearing in the forest floor though the sprawling trees blocked light from making it down to this shadowy location. She smiled wide as can be as she proudly announced "We are here!"

With caution in my voice I say "Here where...there is nothing here?"

She playfully laughs "Oh that's right I forgot after the carnage the incursion into our realm left, we learned to shroud our territory from guardians so that in order to see structures they needed to be in our realm. You can enter this realm and see for yourself."

I shrug and focus intently on the desire to cross and shortly my body tingles with the same crackling purple electricity shoots off me while the area in front of me turns wavy and slowly the sight of a small cabin appears. I stumble and fall to one knee as the strain has left me weak again though not anywhere near as bad as the first time.

Now in her world I jump as I felt her frim grip hold my hand and her helping me back to my feet. Not sure if intentional or not but as I start to get up her skirt was above my head and got a clear look at what was underneath. Blushes bright red as it was very much like a human female in appearance beneath the covering.

With a snicker she says "You are welcome to come inside ;) ." Before I could say anything she grabbed my hand and guided me into the cabin. With a rapid sounding foreign language she says a few sentence's and lights start shimmering along the walls revealing a very quant interior though as the illumination continues I see a figure further in a door way. I let out a gasp as the figure comes forward into the light and at first appears to be a human woman that is totally naked. Though as she comes into better view I see that she is certainly not human as she seems to be floating a few feet off the ground and out of her back is a secondary torso of a spider whos abys black and thin wispy legs almost glides her to me.

She smiles wide and looks over at Connie saying "Ah good he did decide to show up after all, would have been as shame for my work of art to have gone unused."

Connie purrs saying "Excellent Nikki, was worried you wouldn't have finished it in time given the relatively short notice."

Nikki lets out a playful laugh "No it is all ready minus the last minute finishing touches you wanted though needed your special guest here for."

While I had no idea what they were referring to, I had little doubt I would soon discover what they had instore for me. Walking to a back bedroom side by side with both beings I shivered as bit as I knew I likely should be scared shitless about what was going to happen but my overwhelming thoughts were about how beautiful they both were and how damn long it had been since I had been intimate with anyone.

Turning the corner into the room that was brightly lit, I gasp at seeing what was obviously the work of art Nikki referred to. Right in the center of the room was a rather large and elegant wood framed bed, though instead of metal supports holding it together the pieces were wrapped in an intricate pattern of spider webs that glistened in the lights surrounding it from all sides. Also instead of having a typical mattress in the center was a large slightly oval shaped web that attached to the frame portions.

Lets out a small giggle as I feel myself being hoisted in the air by Nikki's human hands under my pits and several of her spider legs positioning me in a slight spread eagle position as my arms were much wider apart than my feet. Immediately I became concerned about how I would eventually get out of this as the web contacting my skin bonded instantly though apparently my positioning wasn't quite right so Nikki leaned down and made one long lick along my leg that was contacting the web. The moisture of whatever substance was on the tongue allowed her to effortlessly move my leg to where she wanted then after briefly holding it there once it dried was unable to move the leg an inch. Shivers as I see her move her tongue in a sensual motion over her lips as apparently she liked the taste of my skin.

She moves her head inches from one of my feet and makes a soft whistling sound as a thin wispy strand of web emerges from her mouth and she delicately attaches it around the big toes before pulling it far back and off to the side. Repeating this process for each toe left my foot not only stretched tautly in place but also leaving my toes extremely wide apart. With a wicked smile she looks at Connie and says "Are you sure you don't want finishing touches there as well, I don't mind one bit?"

I gulp loudly as she is pointing at my privates, not only from the idea that I would be tickled there but the implication of how the webbing would eventually be removed.

Connie's expression shows her considering it though after a long pause she says "Hmmm while that is tempting I kind of want it to be free for my plans, though maybe next time ;) ."

After giving a pouty look she shrugs and says "Well the choice is yours so will leave you to your fun, you know how to reach me when or if you decide to release him..." Something about watching the way her nude human form seemingly hovers leaving the room gives me eerie chills.

With my head firmly stuck to the web can barely turn it so has to follow Connie's movement with my eyes as she circles me and admires her friends handy work. The amount of work that went into my current situation has me fairly certain that this is not going to be a brief experience for me to endure.

She lets out a purring sigh as she stretches and says "Mmmm now that we are alone might as well get comfortable." I gasp as I watch her limited coverings being slipped off and now she is as naked as I am. Though before I had too much time to enjoy this development she lifts off the ground and flies up as she shrinks back down to what I assume is her preferred size of only a few inches tall.

As she flies back and forth over my body seemingly unable to decide where to begin I get a horrifying image in my head of her some how getting trapped on this web and having to hope for Nikki to return before we can be freed. Though at least that notion is quickly put out of my mind as she lands on some web near my side and walks like she is tight rope walking effortlessly on the spiders web. Apparently this web is not designed to capture beings of this realm.

Sees her lightly bite her lip before gracefully floating up and landing a bit above my waist line. I stifle a giggle as the feeling of her tiny bare feet walking across my skin is making my entire body tingle. She lays face down with bare feet bent up absently wiggling in the air over her body. Whether it is from the smirk on her face, wiggling nails threateningly over my belly button, or the incredible warmth of her body laying skin to skin my erection bounces and twitches up and down excitedly. Inhales quickly as I watch the wiggling finger nails move up and dangerously close to entering my bellybutton.

With a sweet smile she says "Now the moment of truth, are you as ticklish as I think you are?" Not like at this point trying to protest would have done any good, but she didn't wait for a reply instead both her tiny hands dart into my bellybutton. Given her current size her hands have plenty of room to freely tickle me inside there which causes me to squeal in frantic laughter. Which was meet by an equally loud squeal of delight from her as a wicked smile spread over her face.

I howl and cackle though with my body fused to the spider web can't really move much at all, so despite wanting to curl into a ball and stop this attack my body just quivers and twitches instead of the wild thrashing I would be doing if not bound in this manner. In response to her horrid tickling inside of my bellybutton one of the few places on my body that actually can move increases intensity especially considering how enlarged my erection has gotten. So with being overcome by deep belly laughs my shaft starts bouncing up and down wildly until it begins making contact with her upturned soles.

She smirks after having to flick it back away from her body several times with her feet before saying in a sultry voice "Careful with that thing, or else might have to teach it a lesson ;) ." Despite my continued howling laughter from the devious nails swirling inside my bellybutton I do make a valiant effort to do as she asks but it is a losing battle. Soon it is making fairly frequent contact onto both her feet and back, so even though she is having the time of her life tormenting me it has become a bit too hazardous.

With fluttering of shimmering wings she darts into the air hovering over my quivering erection. Suddenly my entire body gets the chills though not sure whether it is more from the air movement over my vulnerable privates or the mischievous look in her eyes. She floats down with wiggling fingers though last second before she makes contact she zooms back up in the air. Even though I am sure the threat of retaliation is still there luckily she is more interested in playing with other tickle spots at the moment.

Mesmerized watching her fly around a bit as she has the expression of lust for the overwhelming number of places she could tickle. With gasping in all the air I can finally she gracefully lands with delicate bare feet balancing herself as she stands on top of my heaving chest. With a wicked yet playful smirk she says "So how is my guardian enjoying being caught up in my little web?"

I groan a bit at the clear and very cheese attempt at a joke of the double meaning of web. But given there is an unmistakable affection and concern in the way she said it makes me feel much more relaxed than I should be considering how helpless I am. I slightly smile as I say "Well not exactly how I thought this day would go... must admit you were right in that it is kind of fun." I pause a bit as I still can't fathom why I said that though oddly enough much to my surprise I am enjoying repaying my debt. So with a snicker I say "I guess things could have been worse."

She squeals and bursts out saying "Worse!!!??? You have places that are more ticklish than what your belly button was?"

I laugh softly saying "Not what I meant, was referring to how your wanted the debt repaid. Though yeah as far as I can remember there are quite a few places that are even more ticklish. First that come to my mind is my poor bare feet :p ."

Her face beams with happiness as she zips up in the air and moves to my cheek giving a soft kiss saying "Thank you for being such a good sport about this, granted would have still tickle tortured you regardless of you protesting, just more enjoyable knowing you are having an ok time ;) . Though... was a big mistake confirming what I suspected about your feet being ticklish hehe."

Gulps loudly as she quickly flies down to my right foot disappearing from my view but feel a very faint vibration from her landing by my helplessly trapped sole. If not for the devious webbing holding my toes open I would have them scrunched as tight as possible anticipating a wicked tickling. Though all I can do is wait moment after moment unable to see her form hidden completely by my foot.

I quiver as between my big toe I see both her tiny hand rising up easily fitting them inside the space between with room to spare. She tilts her hands so they almost look like a blooming flower though instead of petals wiggling fingers spread out in search of ticklish skin. My breath gets extremely rapid as there is nothing I can do to stop the looming tickle attack.

Having had her fun with building my anticipation she expand the hands so her wiggling and probing fingers dig wildly into the deathly ticklish spot. I burst into cackling and howling laughter which causes a spilt second pause as my extremely strong reaction must have been a surprise to her though she wastes little time having her miniscule fingers curling and flickering into the exposed tickle spot. From my ability to view her efforts it is an eerie sight to behold as the tear filled eyes make the hands look almost ghostly as they move up and down my vulnerable toes.

Finally able to experience the torment she has been longing to inflict she is overcome by tickle lust and delights in every sadistic scribble and poke as my frantic and panicked laughter creates waves of pleasure in her body. The sudden avalanche of tickles I am experiencing leaves me as a ticklish wreck reduced to the occasionally incoherent babbling when not squealing in torrents of laughter.

She giggles maniacally as her hands now move side to side between and on top of the trembling toes. My laughter gets a bit hoarse as my lungs feel on fire from this seemingly endless forced laughter that I have little choice but to endure. While the sensations were no less agonizingly ticklish my seemingly lower intensity level caused her to add additional torment.

I scream in renewed vigor as I feel her hot and moist lips nibble and bite around the ball of foot near the arches as her tongue slips inside and traces the random pattern of wrinkles and creases of my foot. Having success with the new tactic she jumps up onto one of my middle toes and wraps her legs around them dangling her body down as she lays face down against my sole leaving her hands and mouth free to inflict devastating attacks on my stretched and exposed arch. I howl and close my eyes tightly as I can't believe even in her tiny size the amount of ticklish suffering she is able to cause.

Despite the instinctive reaction of my foot to spasm and twist in any and all directions to evade the tickles, the web trapping my foot doesn't allow them to move even a fraction of an inch. Finally able to fulfill her desires she has no intention of stopping any time soon since she has my naked and helpless body to play with. Despite knowing that I am no longer able to react anywhere near as strongly as when the first tickling started and if given some time to recover my laughter could be brought back to instance levels once more. Unfortunately the clear and unmistakable signs of intense tickling fatigue of my body seems to be just as enjoyable, so at the moment showing mercy isn't even on the radar for her. So like a kid in a candy store she flies from tickle spot to tickle spot content to enjoy the ticklish suffering even if the laughter isn't what it once was.

With my entire body aching from this marathon tickling session I no longer have a clue to how long it has lasted but I have reached the limit of what I can endure. So as my body is little more than a pile of quivering ticklish flesh at the moment, my eyes roll back in my head and I pass out into unconsciousness.

She was so lost in her enjoyment that she continued for quite some time unaware of that fact. At the moment she was on top of my tummy with her weight supported equally between her hands and feet as she used all her fingers and toes wiggling to elicit the twitching she was relishing.

My body couldn't take any more and even though I was passed out there was a building pressure inside my body as a small but very strong surge of purple electricity shot out and hit my attacker. Dazed and stumbling back a bit she finally stopped tickling at which point she noticed my current state, which caused her to laugh a bit and fly in the air looking over my near lifeless looking body. With her body tingling all over and not just from the shock she received she flew off to her bedroom next door and started to bring this session to a pleasurable climax by her own hands since returning to human size and mounting him could prove hazardous. As her body arches back and her body shudders thinking that for her this more than repaid the debt he owed her, though sure as hell wouldn't tell him that since she had a feeling she could get him to satisfy her needs for quite some time yet to come...

Must admit I was quite skeptical when you mentioned a fantasy story...but this is quite interesting.

If you are wondering which story chapter to write next, I vote going back to the Neighborhood for some more of Amie. Thanks for all your writing.

Must admit I was quite skeptical when you mentioned a fantasy story...but this is quite interesting.

If you are wondering which story chapter to write next, I vote going back to the Neighborhood for some more of Amie. Thanks for all your writing.

Thanks for commenting, had been re-watching some anime shows recently which sparked the idea for this one. At the moment have a vague plan of how I would do part 2 for the neighborhood though having a bit of overactive imagination recently for several new story ideas so might end up doing one more quick chapter of a new series before returning to a part 2 of whatever series I feel like writing next.

Thanks for commenting, had been re-watching some anime shows recently which sparked the idea for this one. At the moment have a vague plan of how I would do part 2 for the neighborhood though having a bit of overactive imagination recently for several new story ideas so might end up doing one more quick chapter of a new series before returning to a part 2 of whatever series I feel like writing next.

Either way... Looking forward to more :)

Nice one! As I said for another one of your stories, the variety of predicaments you seem to come up with for your male narrators is remarkable. After establishing such an elaborate backstory, it seems to cry out for a part 2.

With it nearing Halloween figure it would be a good time to try to write a part 2 for Guardians of Hope since it is a fantasy setting. Originally planned for part 2 having both the characters Connie and Nikki as ticklers, though if there are any other suggestions for tickle monster/ fantasy being that people would enjoy being included might be possible to make the chapter a bit longer and introduce a third tickler.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back