• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gal Gadot!

dumbledore

TMF Regular
Just spotted this on Instagram...

Definitely looks like it could be a tickle?

CB7B0434-1816-40EF-A52E-C38C0B81E723.jpeg
B190D26C-E5A9-4F52-8A62-AA73C7F89A8D.jpeg

I saw it too, and the same thing crossed my mind

Envoyé de mon G8141 en utilisant Tapatalk

Not impossible. Chris Pine is pretty handsy with his female costars in a playful manner. AS evidenced by his recent tickling of Sofia Boutella.

Anyone tried to find the video.

I saw this too. I'm not super convinced, but it is nice to think about :fingerscrossed:

I saw this too. I'm not super convinced, but it is nice to think about :fingerscrossed:

I’m normally super skeptical about this sort of thing, but that second pick does it for me. Looks like a tickling claw for sure!

Came across another pic by chance, so I thought about adding it here.

If watched the right order, it looks like he started tickling her sides and then moved onto her belly, with this tje last picture (at least until another one turns up.

The way he deviously looks at someone outside of the frame while holding Gal from behind adds to the tickling theory.

gal-gadot-and-chris-pine-attend-the-warner-bros-wonder-woman-1984-picture-id1003435712

This would be the order:

shutterstock_9767281fb.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

gal-gadot-and-chris-pine-attend-the-warner-bros-wonder-woman-1984-picture-id1003435712

Or it could be that he surprised her from the back when she was posing and the pic I posted is actually the first one in the row:

shutterstock_9767281fh-1532285952-600x900.jpg

Last edited:
For a chance of confirmation, someone even might ask her on her Instagram if Chris was tickling her here, as long as they're not being creepy about it...

Perhaps a better phrasing would be something along the lines "what made you guys burst out into laugh so much"?

I mean, what else could it be? I'm usually extremely skeptical of this stuff, but the position of his hand around her belly/abdominal area in combination with her full faced laughing and keeled over position point strongly to tickling, and that she has a very ticklish abdomen.

It will never be 100% until its confirmed but for right now my mind is going with tickle.

please , i know it's been in 2020 but can someone find the video from this SD comic con ???? i mean , it's gal gadot!!!!! we need to try

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back