• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Nails Vs Short nails

CapturedDoll

Verified
I like both honestly. But when I think of going to Nest... I'm really torn because I won't be able to prod and dig deeper into people's arm's or sides/ knees etc.

I would like to buy gloves with nails that I've seen, so that I can have nails as an alternate. It IS though a shame because I would love to have a nice nail set/ manicure to go in with. But then I can't do the other. So...

Woulden't you miss the deeper tickling when a woman has long nails? I would... as much as I love nails tickling me. I think I prefer deeper tickling. And... finger tips work just as well as long as a person goes lightly. I think it's a win /win without needing long nails.

How do you feel as per your preferances?

Edit: I probably have posted about this before but someone on my Fetlife told me "Don't cut those nails" on a post of mine. But... but... but... lol

Long nails look visually more impressive, but I think short nails are more effective. With long nails you can only scratch. With short nails you can dig, prod, tap, caress, etc... with more flexibility

When you say "long" I'm guessing you mean extremely long, like half inch or longer, but what do you mean by "short"? I tend to cut my real nails about 1-1/2 to 2 weeks prior to a gathering and keep them nicely filed. There's enough length that they're useful, but I can still do the deep, digging type tickles. Since you've yet to attend a gathering, be aware... Deep digging style tickling will make your hands fatigued and sore faster than you think, unless you're a professional massage therapist lol. It happened to me in 2017, and I coined a term for it. "Carpal-tickle syndrome"

I'm a personal fan of them being an average length, but with a "sharpness" to them. It makes them more effective, and allows them to move freely about the body through various tactics.

Them being painted a sexy color is always a plus as well ;)

I agree that long nails may look prettier, but I think shorter nails, especially those with a gel coating, are far more effective for tickling due to the ability to adjust pressure. My SO has longer nails and there’s times when the nails actually hurt, such as, when going between toes. The combination of short nails and finger tips seem to be most effective on me

long nails for sure, whenever i get mine done, and end up tickling my friends feet she freaks out saying how bad it tickles compared to just finger tips

Well...for guys (when we are the ler), banjo finger picks work wonders. They slide on easy and come off easy and the metal ones do a wonderful job on those soft spots and then just take them off when your ready for a side order of ribs!!!!

peace out,
daddy

Well...for guys (when we are the ler), banjo finger picks work wonders. They slide on easy and come off easy and the metal ones do a wonderful job on those soft spots and then just take them off when your ready for a side order of ribs!!!!

peace out,
daddy

I've tried banjo pics before, and they serve a purpose, but
you lose a lot of sensitivity as a ler. I'd give them a lukewarm rating, but honestly, they're a crutch at best. If you've got real ler skills, you don't need them. Sorry for being a buzzkill.

Short-medium but firm nails is the best - for foot tickling as well as digging in and probing ribs ;)
Long nails can hurt/scratch, and they also have a chance to be broken.

I've tried banjo pics before, and they serve a purpose, but
you lose a lot of sensitivity as a ler. I'd give them a lukewarm rating, but honestly, they're a crutch at best. If you've got real ler skills, you don't need them. Sorry for being a buzzkill.

Are you kidding me? So, because people might use the banjo picks to simulate a nail they don't have "real ler skills?" This cracks me up...what are you...a "pro" tickler? A nail is a nail and basically has no feeling with the exception of feeling the back pressure which is no different then the banjo pick which is connected on your finger with just a tiny bit of it sticking past the edge of your finger. Ya know, I very rarely let someone get under my skin, but calling a tool that works very well a "crutch" or a person does not have "real ler skills" is just a silly statement. Oh, and BTW, the thread was about nails and when using them is good and when not using them is good and my solution covered both of what CD was asking for preferences on.

peace out,
daddy

Are you kidding me? So, because people might use the banjo picks to simulate a nail they don't have "real ler skills?" This cracks me up...what are you...a "pro" tickler? A nail is a nail and basically has no feeling with the exception of feeling the back pressure which is no different then the banjo pick which is connected on your finger with just a tiny bit of it sticking past the edge of your finger. Ya know, I very rarely let someone get under my skin, but calling a tool that works very well a "crutch" or a person does not have "real ler skills" is just a silly statement. Oh, and BTW, the thread was about nails and when using them is good and when not using them is good and my solution covered both of what CD was asking for preferences on.

peace out,
daddy

Rereading my own post, I see that I came across pretty douchey. Not what I intended, I'm just not into banjo pics. Sorry, sometimes I drunk post on here. No offense intended. And to be fair, I've seen clips where the lees seemed much more ticklish when banjo pics were employed vs real nails. So in summary, mea culpa for my post that you reply quoted.

I've found it's more a matter of the lee. An even then, their specific areas. For instance, long nails under the arms may be super effective, and yet be more of a scratchy/non tickle on the sides. Or vice versa.

short to medium nails are the worse for me it seems, I dont know about super long nails though they seem a little too scratchy

Rereading my own post, I see that I came across pretty douchey. Not what I intended, I'm just not into banjo pics. Sorry, sometimes I drunk post on here. No offense intended. And to be fair, I've seen clips where the lees seemed much more ticklish when banjo pics were employed vs real nails. So in summary, mea culpa for my post that you reply quoted.

Were good...thanks for the reply ;-)

peace out,
daddy

Medium long red nails. Guys dont have long nails for a reason so i rest my case when it comes to m/f tickling.

There's really nothing more attractive on a woman than long, natural nails, that are unpainted or have just a clear polish. For me, long nails and tickling go together like a fish and water. So I will ALWAYS vote for long nails. However, I do see where the OP is coming from. I think the best solution for both types of tickling is nails about this length:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/96/ec/10/96ec10eae67283d2bacdb0d2d12e29d6--gel-manicure-nails-shellac-french-manicure.jpg

Definitely long enough to be felt wherever they're used (the feetsies would most assuredly be a-squirmin!), but still short enough I think to allow the pads of the fingers to be used for the deeper, probing type of tickling.

There's really nothing more attractive on a woman than long, natural nails, that are unpainted or have just a clear polish. For me, long nails and tickling go together like a fish and water. So I will ALWAYS vote for long nails. However, I do see where the OP is coming from. I think the best solution for both types of tickling is nails about this length:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/96/ec/10/96ec10eae67283d2bacdb0d2d12e29d6--gel-manicure-nails-shellac-french-manicure.jpg

Definitely long enough to be felt wherever they're used (the feetsies would most assuredly be a-squirmin!), but still short enough I think to allow the pads of the fingers to be used for the deeper, probing type of tickling.

Ok, yeah this is probably the best solution. :)

And as much as I enjoy colored nails from time to time... I still overall prefer french tips.

Nails totally drive me insane. The deep, digging type of tickling doesn't really do much to me. But light with nails? I lose my shit.

As a lee I'd say I like them at least long enough to extend beyond the tips of the fingers. In switch sessions, I let mine grow about that long. If lers grown them out a little further than that it's good.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back