• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite Mainstream

g22

TMF Novice
Hey guys. I was wondering what everyones favourite tickling mainstream clip is?

If Howard Stern is considered "Mainstream".

Then I would say the time he put Carmen Electra in the Tickle Chair., and tickled Carmen's bare feet

Another favorite mainstream scene.

Where Patrick Duffy tickled Victoria Principal in the side/ribs, on Dallas.

That general hospital one under the desk, The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, and North to Alaska.

There was a moment from one act from a televised compilation of illusionists that I still sometimes replay in my mind. There are others from animated works that involve character-to-character manipulation sharing the same underpinnings for me as tickling does, but I don't think any with actual tickling.

The video where a reporter goes to James Dark and has a go on the table. Perfection for me because although it's mainstream, she fully knows what she's getting into!

David Letterman tickling Geena Davis' feet in the magic box. She had a great screaming reaction and seemed to have incredibly ticklish feet.

Jay Leno featured a skit with inventions, and one was a bubble wrap dress. He starts popping the bubbles, ...basically tickling the hot model who was wearing it.

She laughed her ass off in a delightful way, and kept laughing after he was done. It was hot because it looked like she enjoyed it, and wasn't saying "No" or fighting back much.

Boy, if anyone has THAT clip! It was in the 1990's I believe.....

Having a fetish for stocking feet before my tickling fetish evolved, I was always excited whenever I'd see stocking feet on TV. However, the following two clips helped plant the seeds of my tickling fetish at an early age. First you have David Copperfield tickling Catherine Bach's (fake) stocking feet from about 1982:

https://youtu.be/xxKwkH6KMPk

Okay, so it's fake tickling but it's always had a special place in my heart as it opened my eyes to the power of tickling.

The second one is the Holy Grail of UK tickling clips, as it happened in 1985 and has remained more or less unseen until recently. Puppeteer Rod Hull had a puppet called Emu, who would often attack people by clamping his 'beak' over their mouth. In this instance, however, he attacked BBC Breakfast host Selena Scott, yanked her shoes off and proceeded to tickle her black stocking soles. At ten years old, this was one of the most exciting things I'd ever seen - thankfully, it still stands the test of time today!

https://youtu.be/kaLpxPvONm8

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen. Those wiggly feet were just too cute!

Mainstream means only from movies and tv shows and so on, or real life tickling clips too?

The 3 stooges short called Space Ship Sappy. The 3 guys are tied to posts and their bare foot tickled for a couple of minutes.

As an interesting side note to Space Ship Sappy, Joe Besser (one of the Stooges) suffered a mild heart attack shortly after filming this episode.

The video where a reporter goes to James Dark and has a go on the table. Perfection for me because although it's mainstream, she fully knows what she's getting into!

Does anyone have this clip by chance??

The news segment on Good Morning Sacramento for National Duct Tape Day where gorgeous news reporter Amy Cabrara (sp?) is duct taped to a door and the female anchor tells the intern to tickle her feet, which the intern does while Amy is immobile and laughing like an angel.

There is a scene in a movie -- Closer where Natalie Portman is tickled on her sides. It's pretty lengthy for mainstream, and her reactions are great!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back