• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Is Your Favorite MTJ Comic Or Series?

firegod86

TMF Master
Give the impressive span of time and catalog they carry.
I thought this might be a fun topic to discuss.
For series I have to go with the adorable manga styling of Tammi The Tickle Witch.
For single. I would have to choose Umojar's Last One Laughing.

I don't think they ever had a better series than FTKL's Vellicatrices Unlimited. It's simply brilliant. :bubbleheart:

As for singles, I think AnnoXanti's (aka Bohemianne on this forum) Ticklehell Asylum is probably my favorite, but honestly I'm a huge fan of whatever she does. At this point, even if she released AnnoXanti's Grocery List Illustrated, I'd still buy it :p

Pluto Guild and The Nylon Dungeon. I’m all for consensual in real life, but the darkness of fantasy is most satisfied by beautiful women mercilessly tickle tortured for the rest of there lives >:)

For series, it's a hard question. I find myself returning time and again to certain Yenny comics, The Barefoot Archaeologist issues and Pluto Guild scenes.
For single, it's easier. Definitely Julie McGee Presents Pulp Tickles. I can't help myself and my love for cheesy ticklish situations and damsels in distress :D

Maggs, because goth shit is pretty rad. And the original Lexi comics, because that's one of the few comics I have seen that portrayed tickle fetish as an actual kink the character was trying to indulge, and not some coincidental thing that "just happened" to constantly happen to them and people around them.

Maggs, because goth shit is pretty rad. And the original Lexi comics, because that's one of the few comics I have seen that portrayed tickle fetish as an actual kink the character was trying to indulge, and not some coincidental thing that "just happened" to constantly happen to them and people around them.

This is a very good point! I never had thought about it this way.

That said, I find there's a certain sweetness in the "just happens" factor. When tickle torture is a part of the universe, as natural and unintended as the air the characters breathe. I love it when said characters don't really theorize or think upon it and just act like it's the most evident thing to do at the moment.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back