• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees: how do you get your ler to get you?

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
Let me paint a picture.

My ler, who is also my other half, and I are cosying up on the bed, not talking but enjoying each others company, cuddling, chilling and at ease. I want to get tickled, but i am not going to ask him, I want him to initiate it and think it's his idea.

I wait til he has got up and then I lay sprawled out across the bed, topless and stretch out my arms onto the floor. He turns to face me, sees me and then kneels at my head, holds my arms and leans over. He kisses me tenderly and then with my arms trapped he tickles my underarms and nibbles my neck. I am a squealing mess and when I ask why he says 'i just couldn't resist.'

How do You do it? what are your techniques for getting your ler to get you, regardless whether you are in a relationship with them or not?

Last edited:
Let me paint a picture.

My ler, who is also my other half, and I are cosying up on the bed, not talking but enjoying each others company, cuddling, chilling and at ease. I want to get tickled, but i am not going to ask him, I want him to initiate it and think it's his idea.

I wait til he has got up and then I lay sprawled out across the bed, topless and stretch out my arms onto the floor. He turns to face me, sees me and then kneels at my head, holds my arms and leans over. He kisses me tenderly and then with my arms trapped he tickles my underarms and nibbles my neck. I am a squealing mess and when I ask why he says 'i just couldn't resist.'

How do You do it? what are your techniques for getting your ler to get you, regardless whether you are in a relationship with them or not?

What a beautiful post, Embrace. I'm so happy he takes the bait! I know I would!

I'm not a 'lee, but I can tell you that arms over the head and leaving yourself vulnerable is definitely hard to resist. A girl plopping her feet in my lap, as they are prone to do sometimes, that's an easy one, as is propping her feet up on a coffee table or something similar. Cuddling up on my lap is another. When his hands are roaming (or even resting on your side or something), you can fake a flinch or a giggle to put the idea in his mind; I think if a guy happens upon a tickle spot accidentally, he might go for the kill.

Wearing certain clothing probably works also. Belly shirts are irresistible. Satiny fabrics make a guy want to touch you. Jeans that have a million rips and holes in them are tempting to slip a hand in and tickle or squeeze.

Being mischievous can work. Hiding the remote control or keys or some information ("you know what I heard about you? I'm not going to say!") that can force him to tickle it out of you. Make him chase you....then get caught! ;)

I'm joining in on stretching, stretching in front of my 'ler is almost guaranteed to get me tickled. I've found that sprawling out on my stomach and looking coyly back over my shoulder can be an invitation, especially when sunbathing.

I'd agree completely with cropped shirts and ripped jeans offering temptation, and I'd add that having underwear peeking - like a thong strap above some jeans - can be just as inviting

What a beautiful post, Embrace. I'm so happy he takes the bait! I know I would!

I'm not a 'lee, but I can tell you that arms over the head and leaving yourself vulnerable is definitely hard to resist. A girl plopping her feet in my lap, as they are prone to do sometimes, that's an easy one, as is propping her feet up on a coffee table or something similar. Cuddling up on my lap is another. When his hands are roaming (or even resting on your side or something), you can fake a flinch or a giggle to put the idea in his mind; I think if a guy happens upon a tickle spot accidentally, he might go for the kill.

Wearing certain clothing probably works also. Belly shirts are irresistible. Satiny fabrics make a guy want to touch you. Jeans that have a million rips and holes in them are tempting to slip a hand in and tickle or squeeze.

Being mischievous can work. Hiding the remote control or keys or some information ("you know what I heard about you? I'm not going to say!") that can force him to tickle it out of you. Make him chase you....then get caught! ;)

Thank you for your post,dear <3

The mischievious thing works too! I've often hidden his phone or keys from him and he will tickle me to get me to drop them or to move, and by then he's too into tickling me he forgets what he wanted!!

I'm joining in on stretching, stretching in front of my 'ler is almost guaranteed to get me tickled. I've found that sprawling out on my stomach and looking coyly back over my shoulder can be an invitation, especially when sunbathing.

I'd agree completely with cropped shirts and ripped jeans offering temptation, and I'd add that having underwear peeking - like a thong strap above some jeans - can be just as inviting

I echo the sentiment of sunbathing, especially if your arms are bent and you are leaning on them, lers can rarely resist tickling bare underarms!!

Cropped shirts is a good one too!

Thank you for your post,dear <3

The mischievious thing works too! I've often hidden his phone or keys from him and he will tickle me to get me to drop them or to move, and by then he's too into tickling me he forgets what he wanted!!

That is sooooo hot, Embrace. I'm real happy for you guys, seriously, and ESPECIALLY for you. You go get tickled girl! :)

PS: The sunbathing thing is like lying on your stomach, right? Like when you get a massage? That is ALWAYS tempting. I love massaging a girl, but I can never resist the temptation! I really try, I really have to force myself NOT to tickle in that situation. Not always successful. Or even usually....lol.

That is sooooo hot, Embrace. I'm real happy for you guys, seriously, and ESPECIALLY for you. You go get tickled girl! :)

PS: The sunbathing thing is like lying on your stomach, right? Like when you get a massage? That is ALWAYS tempting. I love massaging a girl, but I can never resist the temptation! I really try, I really have to force myself NOT to tickle in that situation. Not always successful. Or even usually....lol.

You can't really resist the temptation. The position is too alluring and provoking.

I don't generally have to do anything to initiate, I'm just myself. I'm a sasshole, so it's usually well deserved, but it's part of who I am. If I'm feeling playful, I might sit in their spot, play keep-away, box out, etc.

Well, putting my feet in my gf’s lap always works. And walking around barefoot as often as possible also does it.

I wear revealing clothes like crop tops, low cut jeans. Or like others have said just stretch out and look inviting hehe :pounce:

By tickling them of course!!!!!! Revenge tickles are the best.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back