• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sadly, here we go again

Barbershopman

TMF Master
Ohio State University has placed head football coach Urban Meyer on paid administrative leave as they investigate allegations stemming from a 2015 allegation of domestic abuse brought on by the now ex-wife of an assistant coach. The assistant coach has since been fired.

Courtney Smith, the ex-wife of the assistant coach says many close to Meyer including Meyer's wife knew of the abuse. This is in violation of university policy and his contract that he is required to report any knowledge of abuse. It comes two days before the team is scheduled to start practices for the upcoming season.

While it is very early in the process, it is sad to think that we as a collective (humans) learned nothing from the Baylor and Penn State incidents. We need to realize that domestic or any type of abuse is unacceptable and that not reporting on or ignoring it doesn't serve to help anyone involved. Sad.

Barbershopman

I agree with all of this. I'm all for due process, so if he it turns out that he didn't know, then fine, reinstate him. But college coaches are known for being micro managers who know everything about their program. They almost have to be in order to stay on top of NCAA compliance rules. I'm thinking he he knew, did nothing and may end up losing his job as a result. If so, it serves him right

So, Meyer gets a three game suspension, and people in some circles think Ohio State was robbed. I was watching Urban Meyer's press conference after the decision and what he talked about was letting the Ohio State faithful down. No mention of the victim by name. The only regret he had about the alleged assault, was that he may not have handled it correctly.

I'm watching Get Up on ESPN now and Michelle Beadle had a statement that, in my opinion, sums this up perfectly. If we were talking about a good competent coach at some mid level state university, the talk would be about the firing that was happening. But, because we are talking about a legendary football coach and one of the most prominent football teams at a major college, we are talking not of a firing, but of a suspension, and a meager one at that.

I am a huge football fan. I live and die with Mizzou football and the Kansas City Chiefs but I don't get it. Is society so convoluted that we put the welfare of a game over that of a human being? Just my personal thoughts.

Barbershopman

Barbershopman

Before he was given the suspension, I assumed he would either be found innocent (and then not suspended) or guilty, and he would be fired. I’m very surprised that they found he knew about it, and then he’s only suspended for 3 games, as I expected a much more severe punishment was due. Kinda sad really.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back