• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for lers to work with me for video production

AbsolutelyTkld

TMF Master
Hello All,

So for a the longest while I have been a one man show with my productions as other partners that were working with me have moved on and are unable to assist. Which bring me here to you guys.

I am looking for a ler or a couple lers interested in becoming part of my production team I am building. As of right now I need to focus on the filming, production, marketing and sales pieces to scale this company back up to what it was and even better than before.

You must be reliable and accountable.
Must not be afraid to be on camera and follow instructions from myself on how things will go throughout the shooting. You will be interviewed and your tickling skills will be tested. If it’s not a good fit, then it won’t work.

Looking for a good fit, a female ler would be amazing as well but gender doesn’t matter too much.

Send me a message and post in here if you’re interested or have any questions.

Talk with you soon!

Jay -Owner
Absolutely Tickled Productions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed you. Both myself and at least one female friend would tickle on camera.

Wish I was local. I would be the perfect ler for you. But I would be interested in writing some scripts for you, if you're interested in material.

Bump! Still on the search. Planning on getting production started again soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back