• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New here so I'll share a few stories. M/F FF/M F/F

CynVal95

First off I'm Cynthia!
So I just recently came into my realization that I enjoy the idea tickling. So as here are a few of my most recent adventures.

So a few weekends ago, I went to the waterpark in AZ cuz welll summer sucks here. So with waterparks comes bikini and sandals. We got in, rented our tubes and we got a couple doubles. Me and my friend Luis decide lazy river is a good start to a long hot day and go on our way. We start and he gets in the front and me in the back with a leg on either side of him. Well wouldn't you know that means easy access to my feet and as we float, I keep feeling something tapping my foot. He's relaxing not thinking anything about it, until my feet flinch.
"You ok Cyn?"
"Yea just a little ticklish on my feet" (worst thing to say)
"Oh really? " and takes my sandals off. Before I could react he has a hold of my ankle and wiggling fingers on my feet.
This went on for what felt forever but thankfully he gives me my sandals back and I get to relax again.

Fast forward to when we, all get together to eat and I tell my friend, Michelle, how luis took the relaxation out of a lazy river. Being the semi drunk brats we tend to be, we see Luis, laid out on a chair. We sneak up on him and start poking around his btw gorgeous body lol and start getting a giggle and swatting of our hands. We kept poking and squeezing his sides finding out that day that even tall cute guys can be ticklish.

Lastly before we leave, Michelle and I decide to go on the lazy river one last time. This time facing each other so we can talk. Everything is fun, we chat about the plans for later, if we have anymore alcohol in the car, and just gossip. Then the question....

"Hey is this what he did? " pulls my sandal off and tickles my foot.
After getting my foot out of harm's way, "nope more like this" as I do the same back to her.
A truce was called for the rest of the river and we got ready to leave.

Sorry if the weren't up to expectations but I figured this would be a good " Hi, I'm here" lol

Welcome to the TMF, Cynthia, and congratulations on making your first post! :D

Very nice stories. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Well Cynthia, sounds like you and your friends will be very comfortable here.... :p

Welcome to the club! Water parks have always been a slight personal hazard in regards to tickling...

These are perfect - I love these kinds of playful yet torturous situations! Keep them coming!

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm also around your age and it's always refreshing to see how many of us there are here that share this interest— people like yourself who I'd otherwise walk by on the street and never guess that we have this in common. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back