• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured [MMMMMMM/M]

Iluvkietelen

TMF Poster
Hey peeps and peepsette's!

After lurking this forum for years, I've decided to try to become an active member of this community!
For over more than 10 years I've been writing tickling stories in dutch.
Sadly alot has been lost on computer crashes and websites who went offline(backups what are those)
I've decided to start translating my stories to english for your (hopefully) entertainment.

As an appetizer for you all I had story original written in english.

Although I think my english is fairly decent, it's not my native language so please bear with me.

Enjoy reading and thanks in advance for taking a moment from your day to read it! :)

“Hey! Watch where you going!” I yelled as I stumbled into this 18 year old kid.

My shirt was soaked in beer because of this punk!

“Dude, f*ck off! You’re the one who walked into me!” he said as he shoved me.

“What the f*ck!? Who the f*ck do you think you are? How come you aren’t in bed yet? You little f*cks are too young to even think about beer!” I yell back at him.

“We’re all eighteen for f*ck sake! Now f*ck off and get you’re drunken ass home before you harm yourself” he responds.

For a second I was considered a fight, but then I noticed that the group of guys who were sitting in the booth behind him were his friends.
I didn’t need to say another word because the bartender had noticed us and threatened to throw us out.

“F*ck this place anyway, the only pussies here are you f*cks” I said as I started to leave the bar, I didn’t even look at them to look for a response. I was too wasted.

I don’t remember much after leaving the bar up until the moment I was getting more sober and got the feeling I was being followed.

I should’ve went home straight after the bar, but I didn’t. I knew how the night would end, have a wank and fall asleep. I didn’t want that shit, I wanted to hunt!

But I’ve never found a good place that night, instead is was getting lost and paranoid about the fact that I was being followed.

“Was I getting paranoid?” I thought to myself, I didn’t have any narcotics that night. Only beer, so I was being followed!

There were at least six of them, I couldn’t see them from the corner of my eyes because they would keep their distance and hide in the midst of the crowd. But I knew they were there! Or was I getting paranoid?

At the moment I decided that I was getting paranoid, and would be going home I stumbled into a guy.

It wasn’t a guy, it was the same kid from earlier at the bar!

“Mother f*cker” he said calmly as he turned, but he didn’t look angry. He had a stupid smirk on his face, like he was expecting me.

He then did something I didn’t expect, he gave me a jab into my side!
He took me by surprise as I made a weird sound and grabbed my side to protect it, ticklish as I am.

There was an evil smile on his face and I wanted to knock him out, right then and there.

But that moment I felt hands grabbing my arms from behind, but I didn’t have time to react because a moment later everything went

Black…

I slowly open my eyes and try to figure out where I am.

I feel my body is suffering from yesterday’s drinking.

Although I always say “I don’t do hangovers!”, this 25 year old body is starting to suffer more and more after a night drinking.

Somewhat dizzy I try to get up, but it doesn’t seem to be that easy, I notice I’m lying on a bed and my hands are tied behind my back!
A moment after that I notice my legs are tied to the bed, at this point I’m fully awake.

I flex my muscles and pull myself up, so I can sit on the bed and look around.

My ankles are tied to the iron bars at the end of the bed and I’m wearing nothing more than my boxer short!

“What the f*ck!?” I try to pull my legs free but they’re tied too tight to get them free.

At this point I’m beginning to panic, “how the hell did I get here” I ask myself.

I take notice of the surrounding room to figure out where the hell I am, it seems like a crack house!
Walls covered in graffiti, old stuff laying all around on the floor.
It’s a fairly big room, the bed is standing in the middle of the room.
“It looks like a classroom of an abandoned school” I guess as I hear a door open.

A group of 7 people enter the room, for a moment I didn’t recognize them
“It seems our sleeping beauty is finally awake”
Then I notice that these are the kids from the bar last night!

They all seem to be around the age of 18 like the guy who I ran into twice said. He was standing in the middle of the group smirking like yesterday night before…

“What the f*ck?! You guys took me here, stripped me and tied me to this f*cking bed?” I yell.

“Haha you make it sound so easy!” one of the guys responds, “but it wasn’t that easy, with that fat ass of yours” he continues.

I know he is just insulting me, I have actually a decent athletic body. A bit of fat on the edges but I am far from chubby!

“So what now? You are gonna rape and kill me here?” I ask them somewhat fearful.

The little f*ckers all start to laugh at my question! “Haha no, we’re not gonna kill you, but I bet you wouldn’t mind the rape part”

“What the f*ck? No I would not! You are just a bunch of raping fags!”

Normally I don’t have anything against gay people, but I don’t picture myself being a bottom for one of these pussies!

“Haha you’re funny man, but we know better! That scene you made last night, you were just trying to score!”

“Yea, pussy! Not one of your wieners!” I scold back.

“Whatever it was you were trying, that’s not how you treat people!” the middle guy replies.

“So what? You’re the ‘Manners Super Team’?” I ask jokingly while laughing

“Nope, but we’re gonna teach you a lesson! And spare your laughing, you’re gonna have enough time for that soon enough” the middle guy replies as the guy start to approach the bed.

I am really panicking at this point, what are they gonna do to me?!?

Two guys push my shoulders down on the bed so I’m lying on my back again and pin me down.

The other guys stand around the bed, most of them at my feet.
“So I noticed something yesterday...” middle guy says as he drags his finger along my sides.
I try to prevent my body from flexing and try to hold a giggle.

“Oh shit! What the f*ck? They’re gonna tickle me?” I ask myself

Apparently middle guy sees my conclusion and the evil smile comes back on his face.

“What the f*ck! Let me go! You psycho’s!” are the last words I can speak before they attack.

I feel three pair of hands attacking my feet, one guys charges my knees, the two guys holding my shoulders down start to tickle my uppers sides and try to tickle my underarms while middle guy attacks my lower sides and ribs.

I start to howl as the ticklish wave of fingers crushes my body! Within a minute I feel my strength leave my body and I end up in a giggling and screaming pile of flesh.

I have no moment to breathe and I’m not able to make any word leave my mouth.

After what feels like hours they cease their attack on my already exhausted body.
All of the guys have big evil smirks on their faces while they clearly enjoy their work on my.
I try to catch my breath but whiting a few seconds their second attack starts.

Middle guy changes his attack zone to my thighs now while the guys who were holding my shoulders are attacking my sides and chest. They already noticed that they don’t have to pin me down anymore, I don’t have any strength left in my body to even try to escape from their hands of terror.

I’m beginning to feel lightheaded and I’m afraid I might faint, but then they cease their attack for a second time.

The middle guy instructs the others to release my ties, for a moment I think the nightmare is over.
But then I feel my limps being shifted, my legs are spread and tied to the iron bars while my arms are raised above my head and tied to the other side of the bed.

I fear for the worst, I try to plea for my freedom and mercy. They don’t even look up while moving my limps!

I make eye contact with middle guy, he just smiles at me...evil smile mind you.
“Ready for round two?” he asks, I don’t have time to respond because they start where they left off.

The guys who were tickling my sides and knees are now at my feet and vice versa, except for middle guy. He started tickling my thighs again, first just above my knees while slowly working up my legs.
I can’t really decide which spot is worse but I know from experience, my thighs are really batshit ticklish!

The other guys, now at my upper body have unlimited access to my armpits. Which sucks because they’re very ticklish as well! I try to protect them by pulling my arms down as hard as I can. The ropes don’t even give an inch, I’m so screwed!

Suddenly the guys tickling my upper arms start to flick my nipples with their other hand. After a few times I feel my nipples are starting to get hard, as soon as the guys notice they switch from flicking to tickling.

I’m surprised by this and response to the ticklishness by screaming even louder, they seem to notice this and continue their assault.

Suddenly I am again, taken by surprise! The combination of the ticking of my nipples and my inner thighs is creating a bulge in my boxer!

“What the f*ck? How is this possible??” This is never happened to me before!

The middle guy notices rise in my pants an orders a pause.

“Well, well guess we were right then” he remarks while looking at my still growing bulge.
One of the guys has walked to a cabinet to pick up a suitcase and puts it on the bed and opens it.

I thought they couldn’t tickle me worse, but my face went pale when I saw him give out brushes and feathers to the others. Also he withdrew a pair of scissors from the suitcase and gave them to middle guy.

He looked at me and asked me “So tell me, have you ever been tickled there before?” while cutting away the only fabric left on my body.

I tried to plea for mercy, but my begging fell on deaf ears. The tickling started again, and worse, way worse than before.

I knew I was going to die from this, no chance to survive this. The feathers and brushes were everywhere, my feet, around and between my toes, my armpits, on my nipples.
And middle man was torturing my balls, scrotum and ass with a stiff feather.

I was getting hot, even more than before. The mattress was already soaked by all my sweat, but this was different.
I couldn’t get off by this? By these guys? Right? It was not possible! Still there was growing an urge within me that demanded release, SOON!
I couldn’t believe it, I never thought it would be like this. But I didn’t have time to think about it.

It was happening now, outside of my head. Me trying to thrash as much as possible to escape from all the tickling, without any success. I was hard and horny and they knew!

After an eternity of torturing they stopped their tickling. My lungs were trying to catch every bit of air possible, before they would start again.

Suddenly middle guy grabbed my hard on and jerked a few times, this released such a horny moan inside of me that it even surprised me.
This wasn’t what I’ve experienced before while having sex, this was way more intense. Like nothing I’ve ever felt before.
It felt so good, but it didn’t last long. Within a few moments the tickling commenced.
But this time with less tools and more tongue! I felt two tongues running under the soles of my feet and two attacking my armpits and nipples. Especially that last one was insane! Sometimes they sucked instead of licking which made my horniness even worse!

Middle guy was still tickling my private parts with his god damn feather! But then he grabbed my dick again and started jerking slowly.

“Yes!” I yelled between screams of laughter and added moaning to the cocktail of feedback for them to consume.
I felt my toes and nipples being licked and sucked at the same time while still getting tickled and jerked at the same time.

My brain was in overload, it couldn’t receive any more impulse and crashed, it felt like the big bang inside my mind.

Like a mega volcano erupting I climaxed like never before, and then

Black…

My mind was turned off, pitch black, no thoughts, no more activity just like my vision.
I was done, I had no more energy to go on.

I slowly woke up, I was back in my own bed?

A moment later I was fully awake, I was back in my own house!

How did they know where I lived?

By then I noticed a small paper on my nightstand

“Don’t worry, we know how to find you.

We will be back!”

Edit: I am sorry for all the spaces 'n stuff.. I'll try to get used to the layout in the future.

Hey man this was really great! I can’t wait to see more from you! The only criticism I can give you is that it’s ok to say fuck on the Internet lol. Don’t worry, we’re all friends here and none of us will tell on you ;)

Hey thanks man!
Well originally it was posted on another forum which wasn't so liberal on cursing.
And i copy/dumped it here so.. im sorry? :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
The hottest tale I have read, love the attention to detail and a scene I would have loved to voyeur and later be involved in - at your feet with my wicked and wild tongue and teasing, tormenting...

Love it, especially the combination of tickling and foot worship. That would definitely send me over the edge, just like this guy.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back