• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Smile... (Erotic Audio/ F/f Spoken Word/Non Con Fantasy

CapturedDoll

Verified
The Smile tracks have been deleted. My apologies if you didn't have a chance to listen.

P.S I will be putting these in the stories section from now on... lol

Last edited:
Posted the unedited recording under 'That Smile 2: Original Recording'

Thinking now... you might want to take a toke before you listen to the re edit lololol ;) Very trippy... ;)

I did post these before they were ready. But I was stoned and stupid excited over the echo lololol. The app though took 30 minutes to just overwrite with echo- and I couldn't even test its levels before overwriting the file. I actually became concerned about trimming it. lol So there you go.
But, this was a fun lesson hour in available settings -echo and how certain words sound if you used in an erotic way with it. I'll need to thin out some of the story with something like this though in the future.

Last edited:
Nice job, CapturedDoll! I liked both of them. Prefer Part 2 over the echo version have to say. Especially liked your voice and descriptions of the woman's feet in her sandals. Also liked the concept of laughter being something that you never know if it will fall on a ticklephile's ears and lead to something like what you describe. For me, a woman's laugh can be one of the sexiest things about her. Thanks for sharing these audio files! You have a great speaking voice! Have you ever considered doing voiceovers for narration and intros to podcasts and things of that nature?

Again, many thanks, and cheers to bringing a smile to my face with your story :)

Nice job, CapturedDoll! I liked both of them. Prefer Part 2 over the echo version have to say. Especially liked your voice and descriptions of the woman's feet in her sandals. Also liked the concept of laughter being something that you never know if it will fall on a ticklephile's ears and lead to something like what you describe. For me, a woman's laugh can be one of the sexiest things about her. Thanks for sharing these audio files! You have a great speaking voice! Have you ever considered doing voiceovers for narration and intros to podcasts and things of that nature?

Again, many thanks, and cheers to bringing a smile to my face with your story :)

Thank you laughtermech! I appreciate you writing and listening to both. :) It's nice that you have compliments of it as your my only feedback. lol!

I was just thinking about going ahead and deleting them. But instead I'll at least, for now, be deleting the echo version. Used sparingly or for other mixes - I did fall in love with echo but I'm going to try and find a better recorder app. I realize how limited my app is. never used its actual other functions till now.

I have thought about voice work but not seriously enough to think I could make a real sustainable living at it. Or would get much work at all. But.... now that you mention it... maybe I should look into it... who knows? :) Thank you so much laughter I appreciate your thoughts. *hugs*

I am always intrigued to listen to these. Have you ever considered narrating a story and getting your husband to tickle you when the said female lee has to laugh or giggle? It might give it something of a real time element.

I am always intrigued to listen to these. Have you ever considered narrating a story and getting your husband to tickle you when the said female lee has to laugh or giggle? It might give it something of a real time element.

He has before- once. I was reading our true tickling session. It was deleted last year for room. But since that I would prefer for him to be recorded Lering me with lots of Tickle Talk fantasy of his own doing.. He refuses for privacy concerns. I eventually gave up. At this point.. for ME... he say's... "We'll see." It hasn't happened yet.There's been a lot going on here with bills and such. Very stressful. But he doesn't really want to anyway, no matter the context. I know this. And its just too awkward with one sided silence. (Even though I literally make one sided audios lolololol) You would think that would be fine for me but... I want tickle talk... just too weird for me otherwise with him sitting right there with me.

Last edited:
Actually I'm going to leave up the pure echo version up a little longer. Got a pretty good amount of dl's. :)

Absolutely LOVE this, Doll!! The echo has just the right amount of "evil" eroticism! You're the best!!

Thanks, Captured! :) Yes, someone who can speak so clearly and articulately like you I would think could make, maybe not a full living right away, but maybe supplement some of their income with voiceovers. Voices like yours are not made everyday :) Fiverr is a great sight to explore if you want to potentially use your voice to make some money. I think the category is 'female voice over' or something to that effect. Good luck and keep recording those audios! Very unique space here on the forum, Soundcloud, and basically the internet in general with what you're putting out into the world! Kudos to you!

Thanks, Captured! :) Yes, someone who can speak so clearly and articulately like you I would think could make, maybe not a full living right away, but maybe supplement some of their income with voiceovers. Voices like yours are not made everyday :) Fiverr is a great sight to explore if you want to potentially use your voice to make some money. I think the category is 'female voice over' or something to that effect. Good luck and keep recording those audios! Very unique space here on the forum, Soundcloud, and basically the internet in general with what you're putting out into the world! Kudos to you!

Aww... <3 thank you Laughter. *glows* :)

I looked at a site last night... and... this would really be an expensive pursuit. It's going to take a lot of start up costs to have quality sound. Voice acting on point. And expanding the variety like working with others. I learned one trick though that is invaluable. But I'll look into your link tonight. Here's the one I read:

https://voicebunny.com/blog/voice-over-work-how-to-get-started/

I really would love to make super quality audios. And would certainly enjoy having all the nice equipme. But looking at this list of what I would need... Even the type of space I would need. (just a sound proof closet- of which I don't even have THAT as a place to record lol) This is quite a laundry list I would need. Even just a few things off this list I can't even do yet.

I've been considering doing a polling. For a Patreon. With a list of what people would prefer me to do more of. Or would like period. AND would be willing to contribute to. At that point... asking to charge means I have to up my game in whatever I do from here on out. Which is GREAT! I want to and can! :) (hopefully people agree)

Fetish audios etc I could do as side work. Maybe! :) But I have done so many things... I need polling feedback at this point. Even if I don't create the Patreon. At least I'll have a better idea of what people prefer from everything I have done thus far. I know Tickling Videos is probably at the top of the list. :) But THAT is definetly going to take a Patreon. And time. Gym time. A car for traveling. So much....

No matter what area I do... it all is going to take money. (For better quality.) I mean... I've basically painted myself into a corner financially in what I can do for free. I can't or really shoulden't do anything more yet until I have better equipment at my disposal.

Most might say EVERYTHING sucks that I have done lol. Idk!. So, why spend money... (that I don't even have) or other people's money... if this or other things that I do is not what most people want anymore. Or ... don't need or want more of.

I'll do the poll soon. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for considering, CapturedDoll. Totally understand the equipment limitations you've shared in terms of exploring further. At the end of the day, the work we put out there with our voices, our stories, our videos, whatever it is, as long as it resonates with you, it resonates. Doesn't really matter if it resonates with others. It's nice to get others' accolades, but if you feel good about what you put out there, that's all that matters. Eventually others that can resonate with your work will find your work and the accolades will come. I believe that at the core of my being. Keep working hard and thank you for what you do for this comminity with your voice and writing! John Smith, [email protected]

Thanks for considering, CapturedDoll. Totally understand the equipment limitations you've shared in terms of exploring further. At the end of the day, the work we put out there with our voices, our stories, our videos, whatever it is, as long as it resonates with you, it resonates. Doesn't really matter if it resonates with others. It's nice to get others' accolades, but if you feel good about what you put out there, that's all that matters. Eventually others that can resonate with your work will find your work and the accolades will come. I believe that at the core of my being. Keep working hard and thank you for what you do for this comminity with your voice and writing! John Smith, [email protected]

Thank you John~ you're a sweet heart. :)

I went ahead and put up a poll. :)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?299013-What-should-I-do-next-if-I-start-a-Patreon

LOVE your work! I've listened to your SoundCloud files so many times. Your stories are so unique and well written, and your narration skills are outstanding. It's kind of odd that there really aren't any audio stories out there; you have definitely found your own niche and do such a good job of filling it. I might even prefer audio stories to videos - having to use a bit of imagination can be a powerful thing. Saw your poll and picked my preferences; would definitely support you on Patreon. Have you considered podcasting as a format? Even some of the more popular podcasts just use a simple mic (e.g. Blue Snowball USB mic) and GarageBand to produce their shows. Keep up the fantastic work, I'm a big fan!

LOVE your work! I've listened to your SoundCloud files so many times. Your stories are so unique and well written, and your narration skills are outstanding. It's kind of odd that there really aren't any audio stories out there; you have definitely found your own niche and do such a good job of filling it. I might even prefer audio stories to videos - having to use a bit of imagination can be a powerful thing. Saw your poll and picked my preferences; would definitely support you on Patreon. Have you considered podcasting as a format? Even some of the more popular podcasts just use a simple mic (e.g. Blue Snowball USB mic) and GarageBand to produce their shows. Keep up the fantastic work, I'm a big fan!

:trippyrainbow: Thank you so much! That’s really very kind of you to say. *^_^* Multiple times...Mmmm... I love it.. :firedevil

Podcasting... I’ve been hesitant about Podcasting. BUT…

I can see doing it in a few different ways. Especially this one: Tickle Talk/ Confessions of Tickling Fantasies. Taking calls… taking and making calls to me... sexy or twisted or playful/ teasing. Everyone’s fantasies! (Almost.) To our partners or singles… as in: ”night confessions” ...fantasy calls. Maybe some actual clips from vids... I could see being fun for everyone if I do it in a specific way unknown to me yet. lol And it wouldn't be JUST centered on me. I do have other ideas but this sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Audios have been REALLY fun to do. And liberating my sadistic fantasy tendacies has been quite liberating. So I’m really happy to read you have enjoyed them so much. Thank you for listening. :)

Last edited:
The tracks have now been deleted~ If you like something of mine go ahead and download it. I do deletions for space from time to time.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back