• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a stripper to tickle you?

Ezslideus

TMF Novice
So who has asked a stripper to tickle them in a strip club? I've thought about doing this but never have. I did see a post where ler's did tickle strippers but not the other way round. I'm been looking for a cheaper alternative than paying a dominatrix. I refuse to do that as its always well over 300 bucks from what I've read.

There's a story in the true stories section about a guy who found thru some trial and error how to request his feet be tickled by the masseuses in Asian massage parlors. He paid for a foot massage for a set amount of time, tried explaining to owners and masseuses that lighter/tickly touches were what he found "relaxing" more than harder pressure massage, and finally showed a brief video demonstrating tickling on the feet to a massage parlor owner, who explained in their native language and requested he show it to the masseuse and ended up with a massage that was mostly tickling with the masseuse giggling at his reactions and seeming to enjoy the experience once she got the idea of what he wanted done.

Or try to meet a girl, if not with the same fetish, then with domme-esque traits/interest in being a top in the bedroom and eventually try to discuss that your kink you want to try as bottom might not be what she expects or thinks of as a form of Dom/sub play but that it's what you really enjoy.

So I am 30-something now, but in early 2000s I was 19, going to the strip club with friends for the first time. It was honestly pretty boring to me, as it was just a ton of naked women with almost no personality, and guys just giving out money. It just felt so impersonal, I wasn't into it.

My cousin pays for my first lap dance, it was a po-dunk place where the VIP section was literally just mattresses in a room. I lie down, you have to lie with arms behind head and can't move them to touch the girls, as she gyrates all over me, seemed to be a more experienced woman. I mentioned something about tickling or ask about her being ticklish, and I remember she kinda teased and was like "little boy wanna be tickled?" And she just takes pleasure in digging in to my ribs as I have to keep my arms behind my head. Unfortunately, same thing every time for me, I feel the ticklish sensation but it doesn't over power me, so I don't necessarily laugh at first, but to stop her from quitting, I tell her to do that the rest of the time. It was only 30 seconds, but it was a fun, squirmful 30 seconds.

And that was my first lap dance ever.

Yeah, I think that now all the strippers from the local club knows me as a tickling lover haha. This are the easiest money for them and it sounds amazing, money for tickling lol. I remember the first time when I want to the club, I was a little shy to ask them about such things because it was strange for them. Anyway, I asked them and paid extra money for this, the girl was trying not to luck when tickling me but she said that she liked it at the end. So that is a cool experience to be tickled about professional exotic dancers Charlotte NC.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back