• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Question for today, for the F lers and enthusiasts

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
Do women who have an F/m tickling fetish or affinity ever see a guy, or a male pair of feet and think to themselves "Wow I would like to tickle him/those, I would like to hear how he laughs under ticklish touches... I wonder if he's ticklish... " And so forth. Just a question my mind is thinking today.... 😁 Enjoy your day Friends!

Yeah I totally do sometimes. 😁 I wonder/think that about women sometimes too. Usually not just in an everyday circumstance though. More like seeing someone do stuff like stretch with normally ticklish spots exposed, or stick their bare feet up on an ottoman in front of me or something. 😂. Sometimes body art/traits make me wonder. Like, I have a tattoo on my foot, and one on my back of a bird with long feathers. While I drew the bird myself and like the image for other reasons than the long feathers, that's still one of the reasons ;).... the one on my foot (a cruddy green butterfly that I regret now lol) I got kind of on a whim, picked out from standard flash art on the walls, and I chose to get it on my foot pretty much cause tmf lol 😂 .... The tattoo guy was real skeptical actually if I could deal with it bc it's one of the more painful spots for a tattoo... When I held perfectly still for it he joked that I was a champ and "she must like pain" to another dude in the shop..... I kind of smiled to myself and thought to myself, 'no, I don't like pain... but I like people who would be inclined to notice a foot tattoo.'
... My friend got a tattoo circling her navel, and another a friend got a tattoo that puts mine to shame on her foot that extends down one whole side of it, and it made me wonder why they chose those areas. 😉

My ex husband's friend Travis dated this girl for a while who I saw one day had feet you all would die for lol.... Her toes were painted perfect red and white stripes like a peppermint, chip-free and totally professional looking, she had like an anklet on or something that matched and sandals that were super cute and brand new looking. I said to Travis once "I wish my feet were as pretty as Jennifer's", and he grinned and said "she does have really pretty feet" and kept grinning for way too long after that and it made me wonder about BOTH of them lmao.

Yeah I totally do sometimes. &#55357;&#56833; I wonder/think that about women sometimes too. Usually not just in an everyday circumstance though. More like seeing someone do stuff like stretch with normally ticklish spots exposed, or stick their bare feet up on an ottoman in front of me or something. &#55357;&#56834;. Sometimes body art/traits make me wonder. Like, I have a tattoo on my foot, and one on my back of a bird with long feathers. While I drew the bird myself and like the image for other reasons than the long feathers, that's still one of the reasons ;).... the one on my foot (a cruddy green butterfly that I regret now lol) I got kind of on a whim, picked out from standard flash art on the walls, and I chose to get it on my foot pretty much cause tmf lol &#55357;&#56834; .... The tattoo guy was real skeptical actually if I could deal with it bc it's one of the more painful spots for a tattoo... When I held perfectly still for it he joked that I was a champ and "she must like pain" to another dude in the shop..... I kind of smiled to myself and thought to myself, 'no, I don't like pain... but I like people who would be inclined to notice a foot tattoo.'
... My friend got a tattoo circling her navel, and another a friend got a tattoo that puts mine to shame on her foot that extends down one whole side of it, and it made me wonder why they chose those areas. &#55357;&#56841;

My ex husband's friend Travis dated this girl for a while who I saw one day had feet you all would die for lol.... Her toes were painted perfect red and white stripes like a peppermint, chip-free and totally professional looking, she had like an anklet on or something that matched and sandals that were super cute and brand new looking. I said to Travis once "I wish my feet were as pretty as Jennifer's", and he grinned and said "she does have really pretty feet" and kept grinning for way too long after that and it made me wonder about BOTH of them lmao.

What an excellent and interestingly thorough answer.... - I was riveted reading this!!! Thank you SiameseDream &#55357;&#56842; I would love to hear more of your thoughts, we should totally be friends!! &#55357;&#56833;

I guess as a followup question I am inclined to ask.... Would/do you act on the urge? Let's say you had one of your friends over for late night drinks or something, and it's summertime and your friend is in lounge clothes and flip flops. Naturally he or she will probably take them off at some point, for comfort, perhaps you are both sitting on the floor....

Or, maybe you've planned a river tubing excursion - a perfect opportunity for bare, exposed feet to even "accidentally" get tickled.... Do you go for it?? Me, I tend to think I indeed would not be able to resist Hahaha ����

With any luck at all, it would be she who initiated first and that, would open up all kinds of doors!!! Lol

Oh yeah, totally. As a lover of male feet and male laughter there are lots of things that trigger me. I don't necessarily just ogle every guy I see or salivate every time I see a nice pair of soles, but there times where my mind wanders in that direction.

The beach especially gets me with all the shirtless and barefooted guys (also being queer and attracted to all genders there is no shortage of eye candy at a beach.)

The thing I find kinda weird is how much a cute laugh can turn me on...even if someone's not being tickled. About a year ago my boyfriend had one of his friends over and they were watching some stupid Adult Swim show and laughing non stop. Now obviously I know from experience that my boyfriend has a cute laugh. But dear God, I had no clue his friend had one of the best laughs ever. Hearing all that laughter made me think...."is he ticklish?"

It feels wrong, cause like I see him pretty often but jeez he's so cute and has a basically perfect laugh. Anyway, that's a long way of saying "Yes."

Last edited:
I guess as a followup question I am inclined to ask.... Would/do you act on the urge? Let's say you had one of your friends over for late night drinks or something, and it's summertime and your friend is in lounge clothes and flip flops. Naturally he or she will probably take them off at some point, for comfort, perhaps you are both sitting on the floor....

Or, maybe you've planned a river tubing excursion - a perfect opportunity for bare, exposed feet to even "accidentally" get tickled.... Do you go for it?? Me, I tend to think I indeed would not be able to resist Hahaha ����

With any luck at all, it would be she who initiated first and that, would open up all kinds of doors!!! Lol

Most likely not... I always felt embarrassed to tickle anyone unless we were very, very close... And embarrassed for anyone to try to tickle me if we weren't close too, or even when my ex would try to get me in front of someone else, I would get pissed. There's been a couple times where a friend kept persistently trying to tickle me and I did try to get them back after that... Once bc the friend was a girl weighing about 100 lbs more than I do who sat on my lap while we were getting drunk and kept squeezing my knees, and she was too heavy for me to push her off me or to let me stand up, so I tickled her sides which thankfully caused her to jump up. ;) But if they didn't start it first like that or weren't someone I was extremely comfortable with, I wouldn't, I'd feel it was pervy of me to do, like if I just randomly tried to grab a friend's boobs or butt ... 😂

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Most likely not... I always felt embarrassed to tickle anyone unless we were very, very close... And embarrassed for anyone to try to tickle me if we weren't close too, or even when my ex would try to get me in front of someone else, I would get pissed. There's been a couple times where a friend kept persistently trying to tickle me and I did try to get them back after that... Once bc the friend was a girl weighing about 100 lbs more than I do who sat on my lap while we were getting drunk and kept squeezing my knees, and she was too heavy for me to push her off me or to let me stand up, so I tickled her sides which thankfully caused her to jump up. ;) But if they didn't start it first like that or weren't someone I was extremely comfortable with, I wouldn't, I'd feel it was pervy of me to do, like if I just randomly tried to grab a friend's boobs or butt ... &#55357;&#56834;

I wouldn't expect that most would, especially if a person tends to be a little more on the reserved and cautious side... Again, great reply ! :thumbsup: and, a very funny story &#55357;&#56834;

Don't quite know what it is, I think I like your writing style... It seems sort of, I don't know.... familiar to me or something.

But I do agree in that it's difficult to muster up the courage or chutzpah that it takes to make a first move in something as simple and innocent as tickling somebody you are hanging with, even though you may want to very badly. I suspect vanillas don't have this issue and instead they just go with it, but for us, it is a decisive moment that weighs heavily and has the potential (in our minds) to tip the scales in one way or the other, or "out" us to people we might not necessarily want knowing that about us if we are unsure of what their reaction will be, whom they might tell, who may see or hear it taking place, and so on....

It's funny when we get what we ask, or see or have opportunity to take that chance, our own noticeable hesitation or apprehensions about following through. The fear of effing something up, or changing the nature of the relationship (which could even be good if the step is taken, but how will we know if we resist the urge?) In any event, there is a lot going on psychologically with regard to something that usually isn't a very big deal.

And I think the reason for this thread is that I'm inclined to believe a friend happens to be one of us. She would not (to my knowledge) be the one to come right out and openly say so, but I sense that hints were dropped on several occasions. I've yet to act on any of them, as I could be wrong and suffering from 'wishful thinking'..... Lol the life of a tickling fetishist!

Oh yeah, totally. As a lover of male feet and male laughter there are lots of things that trigger me. I don't necessarily just ogle every guy I see or salivate every time I see a nice pair of soles, but there times where my mind wanders in that direction.

The beach especially gets me with all the shirtless and barefooted guys (also being queer and attracted to all genders there is no shortage of eye candy at a beach.)

The thing I find kinda weird is how much a cute laugh can turn me on...even if someone's not being tickled. About a year ago my boyfriend had one of his friends over and they were watching some stupid Adult Swim show and laughing non stop. Now obviously I know from experience that my boyfriend has a cute laugh. But dear God, I had no clue his friend had one of the best laughs ever. Hearing all that laughter made me think...."is he ticklish?"

It feels wrong, cause like I see him pretty often but jeez he's so cute and has a basically perfect laugh. Anyway, that's a long way of saying "Yes."

I completely agree Blue Soda, a great laugh to me, or I'll take it one step further -- a great speaking voice, is a definite trigger which gets my mind racing everytime. My ler side is like a magnet to women who have that perfectlee-pitched giggle!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And I think the reason for this thread is that I'm inclined to believe a friend happens to be one of us. She would not (to my knowledge) be the one to come right out and openly say so, but I sense that hints were dropped on several occasions. I've yet to act on any of them, as I could be wrong and suffering from 'wishful thinking'..... Lol the life of a tickling fetishist!

I have wondered the same about pretty obvious signs they were into it about a couple former friends in the past, but was too shy to ask or tell them about myself. This was like 20+ years ago for one and about 16-17 yrs ago for the other though and we have not remained in touch since all that time with either one... What sort of hints do you mean?? I felt like the friends I'm talking about from years ago, the signs were super obvious and just no one talked about it lol... The signs being instigating tickling fights or games (a lot, like nearly every time she saw me, with the first one...) or talking about being ticklish a lot with no prior prompt to bring it up somehow... Becoming flirty/physical after a while of instigating tickling fights... Not trying very hard/at all to fight off/get away, in fact the 1st again wanted to play games of "who can hold still longer"... Lol, the other one was a guy flirting with every chick within a mile and I thought he was a douchebag player, til he just tells me out of nowhere when he kept hanging on me/trying to hug me and I was trying to push him away, how I can't grab him bc he's really ticklish and not to tell anyone .. then making almost no effort to get away or stop me at all when I started tickling him bc f*ck it, why not if he was getting handsy on me and any other woman in reach all night, and maybe he did it to get me to be physical with him and to try to get me to ultimately hook up with him, but he chose pretty much exactly the right way to go about doing that lol... And seemed to enjoy me tickling him enough that I sort of doubted he was just using his "play" to get laid by this and was actually really into it... Fooled me if he wasn't anyway 😂 ... even with all those ridiculously obvious signals I was still too chicken to talk about it or ask flat out if they were turned on by tickling ;) ... I was young though, I might be less of a scaredy about asking it now. 😂

I have wondered the same about pretty obvious signs they were into it about a couple former friends in the past, but was too shy to ask or tell them about myself. This was like 20+ years ago for one and about 16-17 yrs ago for the other though and we have not remained in touch since all that time with either one... What sort of hints do you mean?? I felt like the friends I'm talking about from years ago, the signs were super obvious and just no one talked about it lol... The signs being instigating tickling fights or games (a lot, like nearly every time she saw me, with the first one...) or talking about being ticklish a lot with no prior prompt to bring it up somehow... Becoming flirty/physical after a while of instigating tickling fights... Not trying very hard/at all to fight off/get away, in fact the 1st again wanted to play games of "who can hold still longer"... Lol, the other one was a guy flirting with every chick within a mile and I thought he was a douchebag player, til he just tells me out of nowhere when he kept hanging on me/trying to hug me and I was trying to push him away, how I can't grab him bc he's really ticklish and not to tell anyone .. then making almost no effort to get away or stop me at all when I started tickling him bc f*ck it, why not if he was getting handsy on me and any other woman in reach all night, and maybe he did it to get me to be physical with him and to try to get me to ultimately hook up with him, but he chose pretty much exactly the right way to go about doing that lol... And seemed to enjoy me tickling him enough that I sort of doubted he was just using his "play" to get laid by this and was actually really into it... Fooled me if he wasn't anyway �� ... even with all those ridiculously obvious signals I was still too chicken to talk about it or ask flat out if they were turned on by tickling ;) ... I was young though, I might be less of a scaredy about asking it now. ��

Well now you really have me intrigued!! To answer your question regarding which kinds of hints....
Well, sadly not any of those kinds - Yet! I just mean a couple of times we were hanging out together drinking, there was what seemed to me an almost intentional 'overusage' of the word "tickling" and "tickle"... When describing a sensation she felt when an insect was crawling on her. This was with no prompting on my part, either, which is unusual lol, as I've been known to try to "trick" girls into saying the word or leading them into a conversation which might contain the word in their response to me....

For example, I was asked to remove a ladybug from her pinky finger while she was carrying some firewood and the ladybug was, according to her, "tickling the hell out of me" .... Naturally my ears perked up then ;) But I chocked it up to pure coincidence in that moment and we proceeded with the evening's plan. But the very next time we hung out together, months later, we were inside in her living room on the floor and she was recalling a story about her feeling a spider crawling on her thigh. She said the word tickle twice during that story. "I kept feeling this tickle... " That, made me take a step back for a second, recalling our last encounter, and it kind of grabbed me by the chest!!! Is this just a word that is common to her vocabulary? Does she know about my kink? If so, she would have to have been well-researched... I'm not 100% private about it, but to find that out about me you will naturally have to do a considerable amount of digging, and then come to a logical conclusion after the fact. Maybe there is some mutual friend we have that knows and filled in the blanks for her, or pulled her to the side and said "Let me tell you what his deal is... " Maybe she's trying to lead me into something. What if I take the bait and she wants to use it for the purpose of ridicule? Lol What if maybe, after all these years, she "likes" me like, like likes me to some degree? Which would be outstanding because I'm pretty sure I always like liked her!! She's the guarded type though, and I understand why. I'm careful with my own heart as well, but I digress...

I couldn't come up with a definitive answer to any of these questions so I hid my nervousness as best I could and we continued the evening. I think my deer in the headlights expression only lasted for a mere second, and I can thank the Stoli for that. All the sudden I got really thirsty �� Like, Marco Rubio thirsty, with my vodka glass!! Lol

An already-long story short, this woman and I went to high school together. We didn't see or communicate with each other in over 20 years. If not for the advent of facebook, we probably would not have crossed paths still to this day.... She had always had a boyfriend when I knew her then, and in a high school setting there were plenty of girls to occupy my ticklish ruminations. She has since been married and has a child, as have I. Both of us are no longer with our ex-spouses, and, as far as I know now, neither of us are seeing anyone....

Frankly, I would like to begin spending more time with her because I think we have much more in common than I realize ��

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back