• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I want to trigger you..."

CapturedDoll

Verified
I was sent that from a lovely Lady on Fetlife. :)

Actually she said. "Let me see if I can trigger you today..."

And she did. It was very hot.

Now... I realized what a good discussion opener that could be in asking for RP. The receiver can say no, yes, or right there in Main/ mail, talk about what was wanted in at least a few hints on what one can expect. This is what she wrote to me...

"Let me see if I can trigger you today..... bare feet...feathers...tickle tickle tickle... ticklish....kitchy kitchy koo...cootchie cootchie coo....LOL"

XO

My eyes just melted right along. I was turned on for the next hour. lol

So when I think of "triggering"... now I think it should be used in conversation here. Maybe we can treat this like a twitter sort of way of shortening the exchanges.in usually being denied for whatever reason. Even as an addition to your personnal ads.

Via the chat room:

"May I trigger you right now Doll...?

: "I want to trigger a woman right now in front of everyone (or in pm...) If you like feathers and feet I will... (Or whatever the topics lol.)

For me all it takes is one sentence that can get me turned on. I don't need full on rp's anymore really. I still like them but.. I do a lot of writing as it is. lol

:"May I trigger you Doll... I love feathers and tickling bare feet. Maybe I'll do it anyway right here...unless you say red of course".

+ I would love an Rp afterwards if it works... but... that's up to you." ::)

We may get sick of using that word. (and are just from politics) But I think it is necessary and very useful at this point.

Just a suggestion. :)

It's definitely nicer than the way it's currently used... Either to restrict someone from speaking their mind bc some people would rather say they were offended, upset, "triggered" than just stop reading and do something else.... Or as an insult to suggest someone is overly sensitive, a wuss, flustered/pissed off by someone's baiting them to get into a flame war or even a real fight. :/

It's definitely nicer than the way it's currently used... Either to restrict someone from speaking their mind bc some people would rather say they were offended, upset, "triggered" than just stop reading and do something else.... Or as an insult to suggest someone is overly sensitive, a wuss, flustered/pissed off by someone's baiting them to get into a flame war or even a real fight. :/

Yes that too. Very much so.

Lol, if you get this to catch on Doll, you should try to turn around the shitty connotations around "snowflake" too, especially since you described feeling like melting ;) ...

Lol, if you get this to catch on Doll, you should try to turn around the shitty connotations around "snowflake" too, especially since you described feeling like melting ;) ...

*blushes and smiles profusely* :>

And YES XD Let's see... hmmm...

Lol, how many snowflakes did Doll melt with what she wrote?? And how many were triggered? 🙋🙋

Snowflake RP?

That's all I can think of at this moment. Snowler and Flaklee roles lololol

For me, triggering would more involve the upper body.... but, to each his/her own

While I love the spirit of this, especially the example the OP posted, I have to throw in a word of caution regarding a misconception on the current meaning, because I wouldn't want anybody to get upset over something intended in good spirits.

The term "trigger" is not actually a pejorative, aside from its intentional misuse by people who have grown weary of its overuse by other people who don't understand it. The term is actually used in reference to people with PTSD, either from military service, physical abuse, natural disasters, or other sorts of trauma. For those who actually suffer from PTSD, it is -far- from a "snowflake" sort of reaction, and although it has become a term used to refer to a person (in another person's opinion) overreacting to something, that is not really what it means. The actual use refers to something quite serious, and something which should not just be brushed off.

I'm not going to say you should or shouldn't go forward with exploring this idea, which is clearly intended as fun... just be aware that if somebody here on the forum with PTSD hears you use the term, they are likely to misinterpret it, and it could lead to problems.

While I love the spirit of this, especially the example the OP posted, I have to throw in a word of caution regarding a misconception on the current meaning, because I wouldn't want anybody to get upset over something intended in good spirits.

The term "trigger" is not actually a pejorative, aside from its intentional misuse by people who have grown weary of its overuse by other people who don't understand it. The term is actually used in reference to people with PTSD, either from military service, physical abuse, natural disasters, or other sorts of trauma. For those who actually suffer from PTSD, it is -far- from a "snowflake" sort of reaction, and although it has become a term used to refer to a person (in another person's opinion) overreacting to something, that is not really what it means. The actual use refers to something quite serious, and something which should not just be brushed off.

I'm not going to say you should or shouldn't go forward with exploring this idea, which is clearly intended as fun... just be aware that if somebody here on the forum with PTSD hears you use the term, they are likely to misinterpret it, and it could lead to problems.

You're absolutely right. Maybe there's another word we can use.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back