Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MONKEY BUSINESS   HQ  FULL MOVIE
Extra Ticklish Leanne On Rack (HD - 1280x720)
TICKLE TRON  FULL MOVIE MP4 VERSION
Clips4Sale Banner
Police Girls in Peril - Clip 3 - MP4 - Hi Resolution
Stinky-Foot Tickle Payback! Full Movie (1080 mp4)
Feather Foot Tickling with Taylor Pierce & Whitney Morgan - FULL - 1280x720 mp4

What's New?

11/22/2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

New from MTJ

Yoly in You've
Been Naughty!

Click here
11/21/18

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've never had a negative response to my fetish - my ex's generally thought it was fun, and pretty hilarious because I'm a wriggler. I reckon it helps if you're more of a 'lee (I'm a switch with 'lee leanings) and if you don't come across as a creepy dick. One of my ex's loved it so much they are a convert! I also scared one of my ex's because when I told them I had a kink, I couldn't bring myself to say it (I was shyer back then) and didn't mention it again for a week. When I finally told them, they just said 'Is that it?! Thank God for that, I thought it was going to be far worse' and after that I have stopped worrying about it.

Nate, kudos this was a great post. I would go even further, as someone else mentioned. I've told 3 female vanilla friends about it. And I ended up tickling two out of three. The important things to me, is not treat it as someone shameful or creepy, Badass Becky covers it really well in her videos. And just make sure they're comfortable. Lastly, if their not open, or you get a bad vibe, drop it!

I've confessed to some people - well, female friends really! - I feel close to about my stocking feet and tickling fetishes, and the responses were better than I imagined. They essentially just regarded it as 'my thing' and were happy for me to talk about it openly with them.

One of them was curious about being tied up and tickled on her stocking feet (she's into bondage and off the scale ticklish), but alas it never happened due to bad logistics. However, another friend who I'm very close with - but isn't overly ticklish - has let me worship her legs and feet in tights and stockings and often sends me pictures of them. None of this would have happened if I'd not mentioned it, so sometimes it's worth taking a chance.

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

This is so cool. I feel like a dating app is probably a pretty good place to test the waters with that sort of thing

Blog Entries
    Very encouraging and great advice, thank you!
    I don't really know how to out my tickling fetish so this helped a lot.

proud for you too

"I'm not into tickling! I'm not into tickling!" i insist, when i am, in fact, into tickling.

Women can be reasonably accommodating to fetish guys. I thought my whole long hair thing was harder to accept than tickling. Turned out it was the opposite. Anyhow, back to point. Trying to meet people can be universally difficult and although there are girls that "just want a regular guy" so long as you're not into anal or some form of entrapment they're pretty open. Just remember, they accepted you, they didn't adopt your fetish as their own. That being said, have fun.
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Maybe I'm just hitting a particular briar patch of bad luck in life, but I've kinda had the opposite reaction. But I gotta credit you guys for having real guts to just straight up talk about it with someone you're seeing. Just saying the word out loud in a public place can make me nervous as all hell.

I suppose it's got a lot of nerves attached to it because I can't help but think I'm a creep for loving tickling. Obviously that's not the truth, and obviously it's all for the good to get it out of your system and talk with someone you're close with about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12