• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What I’ve learned from telling women not into tickling about my fetish

Nate6

TMF Poster
So I recently joined a dating app to see if this whole idea of this being a secret is really just all in my head. The only person that knew about this was an ex that happened to be into it as well so I never really came out and said that i was into tickling to anyone else. So I messaged a few women and back and forth and after about a day of talking I wanted to work it into the conversation. The first way I kind of mentioned I had a kink mixed in with a few other things that she didn’t know about me. Of course she asked what it was and I told her and of course she never heard of it before, but she completely accepted it. 1 for 1. The next one was pretty similar, but she told me that she hated feet and being tickled. But I gave her the hypothetical question of if she ended up liking me, would she let me tickle her. She said she would as long as she was in the right mood. 2 for 2. The last one was the best by far. We got into a conversation about what we liked and I mentioned tickling and like the others, she had no idea it was a thing. But after some talking she started teasing me and sending pictures of her toes to me. 3 for 3! Seriously guys, if you’re thinking the black hole of the personals section is the only way you’re going to meet someone who accepts your fetish then all I ask is that you try somewhere where tickling is not the theme. The girls were curious and even thought it was kind of cute. Take a chance and put yourself out their because people are open minded. Don’t let the lack of women that want to meet up here get you down. There is plenty out there that would be lucky to meet you. All you gotta do is talk about it in an easy going way.

:thumbsup:Now that is the most uplifting, positive bit of advice I have read here in a long time!! Kudos to you, Nate6, and good job letting your inhibitions off to the wayside.... I hope your post here is found to be an inspiration to the others who struggle with this very issue!

:thumbsup:

Very encouraging :) Thanks for your awesome post!

I like your ambition! One thing I can actually add to that scenario, is that two women that were total vanillas that I tied up and tickled the daylights out of, came back and asked me to tie them up again! Of course, after I tickled them, I did my best to satisfy them, if you know what I mean.

It's all in the approach, seriously. You cant tell someone on a 1st or 2nd date you wanna tie them down and tickle them senseless. Just like the ocean, wade into it and test the waters, take it slow and easy, and you'll find many who are willing to explore with you. Happy tickling!

So glad you had this positive experience and good for you for cowboying up and just telling them! But in point of fact, there are some people who post regularly on here who've been telling people to just come out and tell people what you're into for years. Chicago and Wolf are the first ones who come to mind. I hope you have great success finding willing tickle partners in the vanilla world. I've also preached that you don't need to find someone who was born with the kink. Vanillas are easy to convert. But it only works when you consider the other person more important than the fetish.

I told my ex after awhile in our relationship, can't remember how far in the relationship it was. She was coop with it and tickled me quite often.
I told my current gf after a few days of texting(since we met) cuss i didnt want to waste her time if she didn't accept it. But she did and was also cool with it.
So 2 out of 2 for me!
But yea I think our interest might be a pretty light kink compared to other stuff out there.
It's not a widely known one compared to feet but still people tend to accept it more easily than 'heavier' ones.

But its like okdremur said, its all approach.
Don't this kind of subject in a small talkish convo with the other person.

Very inspirational and great post! I too have come out to some of my vanilla friends and they have been very accepting and even intrigued by it. In fact, a vanilla friend of mine who I've known for years has just agreed for us to try a tickle session. No bondage yet but once I talked to her about it a few times she got really receptive and curious. Thanks again Nate6 for sharing your uplifting experiences:)

Very good post. I would agree with testing the waters first as okdreamur said. But once someone has accepted you as you are, it is much easier. I've been straight up in my last few relationships and it's been successful and frankly much less anxiety

Excellent! Glad it's working out for you. Which app have you signed up to?

Thanks everyone, it can be discouraging out here especially when you’ve been let down and lied to. I can’t tell you how many times fake profiles, “paid sessions” and overall just unpleasant conversations have made me rethink this as a good place to actually meet someone in person that would accept my fetish. The truth is that it’s still a good place, but the chances are far greater elsewhere, especially with the way the personals are set up. It’s kind of in a dark corner of this site when in my opinion, it should be lifted up. But anyways, this isn’t meant to trash tmf cause I do love this place for what it is and I’m grateful it exists.

Great post Nate. I used to include tickling in my online profile on dating sites and told my now boyfriend of 2 years about tickling, told him its just something I enjoy. It does help how its worded, to how people accept it.

Everything is how you talk to women and how you go about it. If you go about it in a nice way as you did Nate, you will get better results than trying to force your fetish upon someone else and hoping they just accept it because you feel its normal.

I've never had a negative response to my fetish - my ex's generally thought it was fun, and pretty hilarious because I'm a wriggler. I reckon it helps if you're more of a 'lee (I'm a switch with 'lee leanings) and if you don't come across as a creepy dick. One of my ex's loved it so much they are a convert! I also scared one of my ex's because when I told them I had a kink, I couldn't bring myself to say it (I was shyer back then) and didn't mention it again for a week. When I finally told them, they just said 'Is that it?! Thank God for that, I thought it was going to be far worse' and after that I have stopped worrying about it.

Nate, kudos this was a great post. I would go even further, as someone else mentioned. I've told 3 female vanilla friends about it. And I ended up tickling two out of three. The important things to me, is not treat it as someone shameful or creepy, Badass Becky covers it really well in her videos. And just make sure they're comfortable. Lastly, if their not open, or you get a bad vibe, drop it!

I've confessed to some people - well, female friends really! - I feel close to about my stocking feet and tickling fetishes, and the responses were better than I imagined. They essentially just regarded it as 'my thing' and were happy for me to talk about it openly with them.

One of them was curious about being tied up and tickled on her stocking feet (she's into bondage and off the scale ticklish), but alas it never happened due to bad logistics. However, another friend who I'm very close with - but isn't overly ticklish - has let me worship her legs and feet in tights and stockings and often sends me pictures of them. None of this would have happened if I'd not mentioned it, so sometimes it's worth taking a chance.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

This is so cool. I feel like a dating app is probably a pretty good place to test the waters with that sort of thing

Women can be reasonably accommodating to fetish guys. I thought my whole long hair thing was harder to accept than tickling. Turned out it was the opposite. Anyhow, back to point. Trying to meet people can be universally difficult and although there are girls that "just want a regular guy" so long as you're not into anal or some form of entrapment they're pretty open. Just remember, they accepted you, they didn't adopt your fetish as their own. That being said, have fun.

Maybe I'm just hitting a particular briar patch of bad luck in life, but I've kinda had the opposite reaction. But I gotta credit you guys for having real guts to just straight up talk about it with someone you're seeing. Just saying the word out loud in a public place can make me nervous as all hell.

I suppose it's got a lot of nerves attached to it because I can't help but think I'm a creep for loving tickling. Obviously that's not the truth, and obviously it's all for the good to get it out of your system and talk with someone you're close with about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back