• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where can I find people interested to meet up? 18 M CT/PA New England

JakeSmith9801

Hey, I'm new to posting here. I'm an 18 year old guy, who lives in the New England area. Where would I find women who would be open to meet up and have a tickling session? I'm both a ler and a lee.

Honestly this forum is rather dry these days to find girls. It does happen but rarely. You can make a post in the personal section and try your luck. At your age you would probably have more luck just dating girls and bringing it up during sex. You would be surprised but most girls are open to it.

Hey, I'm new to posting here. I'm an 18 year old guy, who lives in the New England area. Where would I find women who would be open to meet up and have a tickling session? I'm both a ler and a lee.

Unfortunately you probably wont.

In my experience, your best bet in finding a non-paid tickle encounter is to meet someone through an online dating app. Okcupid has given me the best actual results. I don't think one person has stopped me when I tickle them. They've all seemed to enjoy it. But remember you have to approach and meet people just as nornal people; dont talk about your weird desires right off the bat.

If you're looking for someone specifically into tickling...yeahh good luck...it's super niche and usually comes along as a side to other fetishes.

Honestly this forum is rather dry these days to find girls. It does happen but rarely. You can make a post in the personal section and try your luck. At your age you would probably have more luck just dating girls and bringing it up during sex. You would be surprised but most girls are open to it.

This is probably the best advice you can get. It worked great for me when I was in my 20's and 30's. And don't go at it specifically for tickling. Just sneak it in here and there, then you can feel out their reaction to being tickled or if they tickle back, and go from there.

This is probably the best advice you can get. It worked great for me when I was in my 20's and 30's. And don't go at it specifically for tickling. Just sneak it in here and there, then you can feel out their reaction to being tickled or if they tickle back, and go from there.

All of this. Being 18, you have a large field ahead of you. Do not limit yourself to this forum. Definitely date, definitely experiment, open up and enjoy yourself brother.

Nice to see some CT representation on here!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back