BONDAGE  TICKLING HOUSE OF LAUGHTER FULL MOVIE
FRANKENTICKLE MP 4 VERSION  FULL MOVIE
Clips4Sale Banner
Tickled by Taylor...
Terra gets wrapped and tickled!
Footloose And Featherbound Number 9

What's New?

11/14/2018

Clips4Sale offer more tickling clips then any other place on the web!

New from MTJ

Johnny
No Pants!

Click here
11/5/18

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Where can I find people interested to meet up? 18 M CT/PA New England

Hey, I'm new to posting here. I'm an 18 year old guy, who lives in the New England area. Where would I find women who would be open to meet up and have a tickling session? I'm both a ler and a lee.

Honestly this forum is rather dry these days to find girls. It does happen but rarely. You can make a post in the personal section and try your luck. At your age you would probably have more luck just dating girls and bringing it up during sex. You would be surprised but most girls are open to it.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeSmith9801 View Post
    Hey, I'm new to posting here. I'm an 18 year old guy, who lives in the New England area. Where would I find women who would be open to meet up and have a tickling session? I'm both a ler and a lee.
    Unfortunately you probably wont.

In my experience, your best bet in finding a non-paid tickle encounter is to meet someone through an online dating app. Okcupid has given me the best actual results. I don't think one person has stopped me when I tickle them. They've all seemed to enjoy it. But remember you have to approach and meet people just as nornal people; dont talk about your weird desires right off the bat.

If you're looking for someone specifically into tickling...yeahh good luck...it's super niche and usually comes along as a side to other fetishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezslideus View Post
    Honestly this forum is rather dry these days to find girls. It does happen but rarely. You can make a post in the personal section and try your luck. At your age you would probably have more luck just dating girls and bringing it up during sex. You would be surprised but most girls are open to it.
    This is probably the best advice you can get. It worked great for me when I was in my 20's and 30's. And don't go at it specifically for tickling. Just sneak it in here and there, then you can feel out their reaction to being tickled or if they tickle back, and go from there.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by robmic View Post
    This is probably the best advice you can get. It worked great for me when I was in my 20's and 30's. And don't go at it specifically for tickling. Just sneak it in here and there, then you can feel out their reaction to being tickled or if they tickle back, and go from there.
    All of this. Being 18, you have a large field ahead of you. Do not limit yourself to this forum. Definitely date, definitely experiment, open up and enjoy yourself brother.

Nice to see some CT representation on here!