• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lifting the lee's shirt to reveal their belly/sides

FootballGuy

TMF Master
Anyone else find this really hot when it's done in videos (or real life)? Equally hot is unzipping/unbuttoning their shirt or dress.

I see it the same way as those more into feet see sock/stocking removal. I wish more producers would include this type of thing in their videos.

Oh yea, especially if the lee's face is like: Oh shi! Here it comes!(or some similar look on his/her face)

I have the same feeling/thought when I'm tied down, preferably blindfolded and feel a shoe come off or my shirt lifted.. then there's that moment of peace and silence, and you that it's coming!
Love that moment! Just as much as a spectator as the victim.

And I agree with your thought that more produces should put this precious moments of anticipation in their clips!

Last edited:
I love seeing a lee's shirt lifted, opened or removed. Watching the belly/sides being revealed is really hot.

Oh yea, especially if the lee's face is like: Oh shi! Here it comes!(or some similar look on his/her face)

I have the same feeling/thought when I'm tied down, preferably blindfolded and feel a shoe come off or my shirt lifted.. then there's that moment of peace and silence, and you that it's coming!
Love that moment! Just as much as a spectator as the victim.

This 100%! I also love it when a ler adjusts other bits of clothing for ticklish access, like teasing a pair of jeans a little to expose hipbones, some underwear or a little bit of cheek. But a shirt or top going up is the best

100%. I love it when a tickler does this to a lee in a clip which is why I find clips where the lee starts out naked less interesting. Unlacing Converse or tugging off boots. Peeling off socks. Lifting or unbuttoning a shirt. Unbuckling, unzipping, lowering jeans... This stuff is all really great. I love seeing it in clips and seeing the lee's anticipation build. The fluttering of a tummy is the best.

Anyone else find this really hot when it's done in videos (or real life)? Equally hot is unzipping/unbuttoning their shirt or dress.

I see it the same way as those more into feet see sock/stocking removal. I wish more producers would include this type of thing in their videos.

Especially in real life when an attractive girl stretches or lifts her arms and her shirt rides up exposing a navel and flat tummy. So hot!

And as the person being tickled, it's so psychologically destabilizing. I mean, just getting tickled through your shirt is bad enough, it's intolerable and hysterical and as bad as it can get, seemingly, but when she lifts your shirt -- or darts her fingers underneath your shirt -- the hysteria just magnifies. As bad as the tickling seemed before, the grazing of her fingertips against your bare skin -- or just the threat of her doing that -- puts you right through the roof.

I've always liked the look of doom on their face after I've lifted or unbuttoned their shirt and exposed their sides and pits! I always tie them up tight with their arms stretched straight up, so as I descend on their pits, they beg, plead and look like they're going to freak out!

I've always liked the look of doom on their face after I've lifted or unbuttoned their shirt and exposed their sides and pits! I always tie them up tight with their arms stretched straight up, so as I descend on their pits, they beg, plead and look like they're going to freak out!

That is the best part of lering.

Its always fun when you can lift up a lees shirt or slowly unzip them so you can reveal that soft belly and tickle it is always fun

I love nothing more.

It frustrates the hell outta me when a bare belly is ignored by a tickler.

There's something particularly enticing with a slow reveal like that, not only is it really hot as the ler to have that "teasing" aspect but it also builds anticipation for the 'lee... having that layer of "protection" slowly fall away.

I dunno if I'm in the minority but I love the slow build or escalation whether I'm tickling or being tickled.

This counts as one of my favorite things among all the things there are in the world. I've spent so much ink documenting midriff it's almost but not quite, pathetic. I can't help it, it sends me. One of my favorites is when a woman uses the bottom of her shirt to clean her glasses and you get a bit of a glimpse. But for tickling, yes, I'd rather lift a shirt than have the shirt not need lifting. Partial nudity is much sexier than nudity. The brain likes to make things up on its own, you just have to give it some inspiration.

Last edited:
Unzipping a dress and undoing the bra clasp is always a good start but leaving both items on until the tickling movement gets them off can be exciting from the Ler point of view

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back