• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'ler as the 'lee

robmic

Verified
I'm sure this has had to of come up here, but I'm too lazy to go through the last 17 years of posting to find out! :p Anyway, have any of you "just" 'lers ever gotten into a situation where you somehow ended up as a helpless 'lee and gotten the holy crap tickled out of you? If it happened to you, what was the aftermath from it? Did you need counseling, break up with someone, become converted to a switch or 'lee?
I think it would be interesting to hear your stories, and save those of us too lazy to look through all the posts here for that one thread...

So it wasn't that intense, but I dated a vanilla woman who didn't like being tickled but indulged me for short durations. I actually didn't think I was ticklish, but she sort of called my bluff and something about being naked, and her long manicured nails under my arms drove me crazy. After a couple seconds, I'm like stop, and she made me say, "I'm a ticklish little boy" before stopping, and it was actually all pretty hot. And I haven't been tickled since.

Was a little torturous, was not tied. But was sort of trying to take it, because I didn't want to reveal my weakness.

My husband/Dom was strictly a ler, but he started to lee more because he knew it made me happy plus for awhile I didn't have a personal lee . Then when we were getting serious about starting our business and opening our Clips4Sale he knew we needed content. He let me tie him up and tickle him longer for clips. Mind you he wasn't happy about it and for him it is pure torture, but he knew we needed clips plus there is not a lot of models in my area.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back