• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's ticklegasm

greenapplesoda

TMF Poster
My wife has known about my fetish since forever, and she's happily indulged me whenever I asked. But since she's not a true lee, so I've never tickle "tortured" her, even though I would very much like to try to intensely tickle someone.

Ever since lately, I have noticed that when she cums, having her soles scratched greatly enhances her reactions (cowgirl position), I started planning to give her a little surprise when we get to play next time. One morning, after I got ready for work, I saw her still in bed, browsing her phone, I decided to lick her foot, her toes, between the toes, then onto her other foot while lightly scratch her sole that's now slippery from being licked. She giggles and moans, this went on for a while before I decided to eat her pussy. After the morning service, I climbed beside her, and whispered that it's been a while since tied her up and tickle her, and that's exactly what I want to do to her tonight. Her eyes sparkled with lust and anticipation, and we went on about our day.

Evening rolls around, I set up the rope on the bed while she was in the shower. When she came out, I point to the bed "honey, here lies your regret :p" Without hesitation, she lied down, put blind fold on herself, and spread to a T position. I tied her hands down, stripped her of her bra, leaving only underwear.
"Are you not taking those off?" she asked.
"Maybe, but not yet"
I wrapped my belt round her ankle, and she panicked a little, apparently I've never tied her feet. Oh well, she was not in a position to stop me. I sat on her leg and started licking and scratching her feet, nothing too intense. She giggled and laughed to how hard I tickle her. After about 5 min of feet tickling, I lied on top of her, kissing her, while lightly tickled her underarms. Her breasts are ticklish as well. I spent quite some time tickling her side and underboobs, feathering her nipples. She laughed while questioning why she would enjoy this so much.

After tickling about another 10 min, I let her rest a little, while secretly take out a magic bullet and stuffed in her underwear and turned on lowest setting.
"Honey, this is why I left them on, you are free to cum anytime you want, if you can"
I started tickling her again, slowly, just as light as the bullet is vibrating. She giggles and moans, and is clearly getting closer and closer to cumming, even though the setting is very low. Watching her reaction, I started tickling her harder just as she was cumming. Did I mention we had to keep somewhat quiet?
"You came once already, but you realize you are not done so soon, right?" I teased
"Of course not, make me cum like that again!"
"Alright, let me know when you had enough"
This went on for about a whole hour. I never stopped the bullet, nor the tickling. Every time she came, I go back to light scratching, tickled harder and harder as she got closer to orgasm. I cycle through her under arms, nipples, waist, thigh, and feet. Each time she came, she held back screaming and bucked wildly, either tried to sit up to escape the bondage, or thrust her hips into the air hoping something would enter her.

Lying on her legs, looking up, with her thrusting pussy right in my face through the wet underwear, and her bouncing boobs in the background, while listening to her giggling trying to hold laughter as I tickled her bikini line was my favourite scene. She came about 7 or 8 times this way, I felt she's had enough, so I teased "should I leave you till the battery runs dry?"
"I wouldn't mind... turn it stronger though" She replied
So I upped the vibration, and let her came a few more time while lying on to of her and pressing the bullet into her clit. Untied her, brought her some drinks, by the time I came back form rinsing the cup, she already fell asleep. She later told me she wants to play like this again very soon :D

Thanks for reading everyone. I'll write more if I think of more ways to play. Like I said, though she likes when I play this way, but she does not have tickling fetish, so I don't want to push her limit in anyways

Misses this the first time. Great stuff!
Would love to hear more, it would be awesome if ti or could tell us what shshe looks like?
Hair color, height, etc

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back