• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Odd or Interesting Jobs have you had in your life?

I don't know how to add someone's post into this as a quote...but thanks Tenebrae, they were very interesting!

I don't know how to add someone's post into this as a quote...but thanks Tenebrae, they were very interesting!

Click "Reply With Quote" at the bottom of the post you want to quote~

And you're welcome :bubble:

Septic cleaning/installation.

CT State Police Quartermaster.

Snowmaker.

Snowplow driver.

In about 1991 I had a temp job for a cellular phone company. I drove around in a van with 1/2 a dozen laptops and cell phones collecting digital data over cellular. The laptops were as thick as a brief case. The cell phones were the size of a shoe box and weighed about 5 lbs each.

cell phone.jpg

The antenna for each phone was about 18" long and had a magnetic base the size of a hockey puck used to mount it to the top of the van I was driving around. It was boring at the time but looking back it is quite interesting.

Currently I drive for Enterprise Rent A Car. From our current facility in Phoenix, AZ. I move all types of cars ( one by one ) to wherever it needs to go ie another branch, to an auto auction or to car dealerships throughout the valley and all other areas of AZ. The furthest away I've driven so far has been to Flagstaff, Lake Havasu, Prescott, Bull Head City and Yuma.

I’ve been in animation for a while, and we get a lot of interesting revision notes on our scenes.
We don’t so much get this one when working on shows intended for an older audience, but when working on kids shows, a note we might often get is to change the shot this way and that so that it doesn’t become a new internet meme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My senior year of high school, I volunteered in the low trauma ER of a hospital. I was accepted to a university and was planning to go pre-med, so it would have been a great introduction to healthcare. While it was a great experience, it helped me realize that I wasn't cut out to take care of people, and that I truly didn't want to become a doctor. Better for me to learn that earlier than go through college and then attempt medical school with zero experience treating patients. Also good for the future patients I would have had, because a doctor that has no passion for their practice is the worst kind of doctor I can think of, and they don't deserve a shitty doctor.

Back when I was 10 years old I was a landscaper, dishwashing officer, interior decorator, and a table custodian/utensil placement supervisor.

The strangest job I've ever worked was opening a box of hot sauce packets, dumping them on a table, pulling the packets apart, put them back into the box, and reseal the box for roughly 9 hours.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back