• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ominous Coils (?/f)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather

(Fantasy scene with Egyptian-themed female getting bound, coiled and eventually tickled by some serpentine denizens of a tomb. Tried doing a bunch of variations, but I won't spam them all here. Gagged versions available in my depressing dA gallery. Foot and Navel tickling in the 3rd pic here.)

Attachments

• 3CoilNecColA.jpg
    3CoilNecColA.jpg
    805.8 KB · Views: 456
  • 3CoilNecColC.jpg
    3CoilNecColC.jpg
    818.8 KB · Views: 448
  • 3CoilNecColE.jpg
    3CoilNecColE.jpg
    810.4 KB · Views: 705
Last edited:
Wonderful sequence of drawings! :feets: I love the point-of-view with her soles pointed toward me. :devil:
Great work, Khali! :woman:

Superb as always - you are a master at portraying the expressions of your subjects!

Always good stuff when Khali is in the hizzie.

Nice work, my friend.

B

Viewmaster:
Thanks very much.

Milagros:
Yeah, most of the focus in the variants were the gradual...exposure and then tickles down in front, so had to make it the focus. ^^

rwd1731:
Heh, wanted to give her a shocked yet expectant look as the coiling (and 'exposure') happened...and then of course a different sort of (fun) surprise once the tongues come out.

Bandito:
Thanks much, B. Kind of been away for awhile, variety of reasons. Also sadly a minor lack of material that was on topic for the forums here, but hopefully more to come soon. ^^

Im on a trip and the images wont load -_-'
How swell.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

Briel7:
Hm, possibly some issue with the forums on your device, I'm guessing?

If they don't work for you here, my dA gallery has these three versions (plus three other variants) available there to view. ^^

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back