• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Loving it V.s. Hating it!

Tickle Fantasy

TMF Novice
Whatsup Yall? This is a question I've been thinking about recently but to all those lers out there, do you prefer when the lee likes it, or when the lee hates it? Me personally I love when they like it/get off on it. Even though its more fun when they hate because they go insane, I for sure love seeing them get off on it!

What are your thoughts, Everyone join in!

Well, I’d say I prefer it when my gf loves it. It’s so cute to see her getting more and more aroused. I think that tickling should be fun for both parts and it’s awesome when the Lee loves it.

That's kind of a double edged sword. On one hand, if they hate it, the reactions are usually more intense. But then they "hate" it and you're doing something they don't enjoy, tolerate,or just do because you like it. But if they like it, the reactions may not be as intense as you would like them to be, or are! Personally, I like someone that, if they weren't tied down, they would run away from the tickling. But when they are tied down, they just kinda go with the flow and laugh their ass off and take what you give them. You just have to be careful you don't take it too far.

Hate it. If they like it that's a huge turn off. From what I've experienced, if they like it they aren't near as ticklish as I would like and that's not enjoyable for me.

Well, my enjoyment is between both. I love when the tickling is intense enough for the ticklee that she tries to fight to escape my tickling but at the same time she's enjoying it

First this depends on, for me, if its a Vanilla person. I want them to end up loving it. So they come back... lol In fantasy... they hate it but become addicted to it in the (prolonged) need to cum. I guess this is Stockholm Syndrome via Fetish fantasy in my case. As one of the aspects. But here they hate to love it. What they have to endure. But its the only way now that they can cum... again- per my fantasies.

Ticklephiles. What we (some of us) hate is for it STOP outright lol!

To get to a point where you are forced to stop because you are too ticklish to go on. To be "gotten" GOOD... From my Ler pov: There really is no wanting someone to hate it per say. Just having to stop because they can't take anymore. Calling RED for me means things like emergency of course. But as per to this conversation.... if someone calls red. I did my job... And in a roundabout way... they kinda /sorta hated it enough to HAVE to stop. The mind, body, both are being driven insane. So... in this context, the body or mind, (both hopefully) "hated it". Or forced to pull RED out of them.

There are elements I want to see. Exhaustion. Or an adrenaline rush that fades over the next couple of hours. A bit of fear. Of me reaching out for them again after stopping. (And giggling is adorable.) Definetly "stimulated". Even relaxed. Dreamy eyed or wide eyed is nice too. So hate: no. Other emotions: YES. :)

Last edited:
In between. A playful love/hate. So, if they are saying ‘please, I beg you, tickle me’ or are angrily laughing like ‘ugh, f*cking stop!’...I honestly just won’t feel inclined to tickle. This is a good question :)

I think for most its a love to hate thing

I want her to enjoy it, I like for tickling to give pleasure. Even if it drives them crazy it should still be a gift

First this depends on, for me, if its a Vanilla person. I want them to end up loving it. So they come back... lol In fantasy... they hate it but become addicted to it in the (prolonged) need to cum. I guess this is Stockholm Syndrome via Fetish fantasy in my case. As one of the aspects. But here they hate to love it. What they have to endure. But its the only way now that they can cum... again- per my fantasies.

To get to a point where you are forced to stop because you are too ticklish to go on. To be "gotten" GOOD... From my Ler pov: There really is no wanting someone to hate it per say. Just having to stop because they can't take anymore. Calling RED for me means things like emergency of course. But as per to this conversation.... if someone calls red. I did my job... And in a roundabout way... they kinda /sorta hated it enough to HAVE to stop. The mind, body, both are being driven insane. So... in this context, the body or mind, (both hopefully) "hated it". Or forced to pull RED out of them.

There are elements I want to see. Exhaustion. Or an adrenaline rush that fades over the next couple of hours. A bit of fear. Of me reaching out for them again after stopping. (And giggling is adorable.) Definetly "stimulated". Even relaxed. Dreamy eyed or wide eyed is nice too. So hate: no. Other emotions: YES. :)

Perfectly summed up.

So much sexier when the lee wants it as bad as you want to give it....love lees that love it!!!

Lol really though. Its cool that you looked at it from both sides. I love seeing there adrenaline, the struggle and the torture. But if its someone who likes it, I deff love seeing there laughing mixed with moaning, and sexual reactions

Hate it. If they like it that's a huge turn off. From what I've experienced, if they like it they aren't near as ticklish as I would like and that's not enjoyable for me.

I wou'dnt call it a turn off, if they're not but its deff more exciting seeing them go crazy

So much sexier when the lee wants it as bad as you want to give it....love lees that love it!!!

I agree. I love it when the lee comes right out and asks to be tickled. I also like it when they use the reverse psychology, and give me a playful "oh no, please don't tickle me", then grin at me knowing they're gonna get it good.

Lol really though. Its cool that you looked at it from both sides. I love seeing there adrenaline, the struggle and the torture. But if its someone who likes it, I deff love seeing there laughing mixed with moaning, and sexual reactions

Shoot.. I forgot the struggling part. Yeah that too. :)

Last edited:
I agree. I love it when the lee comes right out and asks to be tickled. I also like it when they use the reverse psychology, and give me a playful "oh no, please don't tickle me", then grin at me knowing they're gonna get it good.

I love begging not to be tickled... ("forced" into it....) *^_^*

Love it. I don't have any want to tickle someone that truly hates it or would feel upset by it. But CapturedDoll kind of explained the whole playfully sadistic/masochistic enjoyment of tickling/being tickled well. I like tickling to kind of teeter on a line of being overwhelming but not so much/so prolonged that it becomes unpleasant or not enjoyable. As lee I am always turned on by lighter tickling, harder can get overwhelming but as long as it eases up frequently I will feel a big adrenaline rush and more excitement/arousal during the moments between more intense tickling. As ler although I have only been ler for a male lee in sessions, I kind of go for the same balance that I like, and nothing is sexier to me than seeing a guy get obviously hard from being tickled by me ;) ... If I were ever to be ler with a woman I would also most love signs from her that she is turned on by what I'm doing.

I struggle to think of any activity I love more!!! Whether playful, Sexual, torturous.... I know that I cannot get enough. My appetite is and always has been completely insatiable, both as a ler and as a Lee. I can think of no finer way to whittle away hours and hours of time than by tickling someone or being tickled by them. And the best part is, if you are fortunate enough to encounter somebody who truly shares this passion to the same degree you do, Tickling is Free!! It costs nothing :)

We do seem to be divided into two categories: those who simply love it, for whom it is all a happy sensuous romp; and those who love to hate it.

The first lot are the less complicated souls. The second lot are more into playing with life's ambiguities and the borderline between light and dark, pleasure and pain.

Tickling seems to serve both those personality types well. It can be a straightforward romp, or a tricky double-edged sword. It is flexible.

But it has that ambiguity built into it. That's one of the things that make it so fascinating.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back