• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mind Your Mess (MMM/M)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
1.jpg

Scott was happy come his senior year of med school. Finally he was going to get out of this dump and start doing some real life saving. He was so sick of this place that he could spit.

He might want to hold off on just that though. Little does Scott know, three old friends have also been hired as janitors this year as well. Three friends he met in his old frat who would play the most embarrassing of pranks on him after sharing their fetishes. Only escalating when they also found out just how ticklish he was, from one of the dates they had cock blocked him on. Then it would really get wildWaking up, feet tied to the bed only to pass out from breathless laughter twenty five minutes later. His feet still tingling from the friction of their hair brushes or whatever else they could find that morning. Constant nights leaving parties naked after they strip and tickle him for the entire attendance to spectate. Not even to bring up his dry cleaning bills.

So Scott might want to watch just where he's spitting. His school doesn't take kindly to littering and a like. Who knows what those fellas could think up as a punishment?

Patrion: For full page comic and other versions. Also an exclusive of my own little twist on this commission
www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

Twitter:If you want to follow what I’m doing.
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid?lang=en

Commissions: If you want a picture of your own. I'm more then happy to help.
https://www.deviantart.com/collaredkid06/art/Commissions-723600305

Fuck, I know the feeling of those sleeves all too well ... makes me shudder.

I'm not that much into M/m and even I find this quite arousing. I don't quite understand what's going on though. What's that thing they're using on him?

I'm not that much into M/m and even I find this quite arousing. I don't quite understand what's going on though. What's that thing they're using on him?

Idk. I feel like if it's drawn a certain way, in a certain scenario, m/m can add an arousing element to things.

As the the commissioner's instruction they are vacuums. I elected to turn them into vacuum pumps so that it would look a little less painful.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back