• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by neighbor

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
I was working around the garden, our neighbor Tom was cutting his lawn. When I finished I relaxed outside, sitting on the lounger with a jug of sangria on the table. I was sipping a glass when Tom finished the lawn and we were making small talk over the fence. I invited him over for a glass of sangria. We chatted for a while, then I stood up, I was wearing a crop top and shorts. Tom also stood up and came up behind me and started tickling my sides:
Me: HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA TOM STOP I'M TICKLISH. I was squirming like crazy!
Tom: I know you are, Dave(my hubby) told me you were. ( He kept tickling my ribs)
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG STOP I'M SO TICKLISH!!
TOM: COOCHIE COOCHIE COOO
ME: WILD WITH LAUGHTER AND SQUIRMING LIKE CRAZY.Tom was wiggling his fingers all over my ribs. STOP STOP I'LL DO ANYTHING!!
TOM: Give me your feet.
ME: NO NO PLEASE NOT THE FEET, THEY'RE TOO TICKLISH!!
TOM: OK, RIBS IT IS!
ME: NO NO NO, OK OK YOU CAN HAVE MY FEET!!
He took me over to the lounger and put my feet in his lap, wiggling his fingers up and down.
ME: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAHHAAHHHAHHAHAH I CAN'T STAND THIS! HAHAHHAHAAHHAH
Tom tickled my feet for about 20 minutes as I laughed hysterically, wiggling my feet and squirmed in the lounger.
TOM: Geez you are really ticklish!!
ME: I could only laugh and just get out STOP STOP, YOU'RE TICKLING ME TO DEATH!
Tom stopped, took a drink of sangria and said "this was fun, time to go".
When hubby got home he said "how was your day?" I just said "bastard" you know how it was!
He just grinned and went to the tv room.

They say a good neighbour is better than a long distance friend.. in this case, it sure is! :p
Thanks for sharing!

Haha... Really nice story.. By reading your story i got remembered mine which i also experienced this type of tickling with my neighbour when no one was in my home.

Please let me know if house next door ever comes up for sale.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back