• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing it coming or sneak attack

tickler29

TMF Expert
Ler's, when you tickle someone, to you prefer to let them see it coming, or do you go for the sneak attack? Lee's, which method do you prefer? As a ler, I kinda like both. When they see it coming, I like to move in nice and slow sometimes, and watch the anticipation build on their face. I also like to sneak up and give a quick tickle sometimes too, just to see how they react. (This would be with someone I know doesn't mind being tickled.)

When you’re standing in front of someone with your arms tied over your head, you don’t really have a choice but to see it about to happen. I think I prefer it that way, though.

I love it when a woman tickles me by sneak attack. It doesn't happen often enough though.

I like both as a Lee. But blindfolds are fun so you have no idea when or how it will happen

I love being the lee in a tickling session. I haven't tried it blindfolded though. It sounds like it'd be even better.

As a lee I like both, but as a ler I prefer they see it coming and this is mainly due to liking to put my lees in bondage.

Its fun either way the sneak attack usually gets a better response tho

I sort of like both in the sense that I like sneaky hugs and then tickles will eventually be incorporated. So..in a way the tickles are a surprise but there was a warm-up of sorts. Other than that, I must admit I like the idea of reaching up for an item on a high shelf and getting sides tickled...and that’s sneaky for sure lol

I have to be in the right mindset for surprise tickles to work. Sometimes if I'm not thinking of it, it totally won't even register as one in my head. However, pretty effective otherwise.

Watching it coming, is a whole other level of anticipation tho.

Sometimes I'll be ticklish by an innocent touch which wasn't intended as a tickle.... And I won't have to fake it either.... Certain spots... Like a girl brushing my arm or OMG some spots on my back or shoulders, :O while we're just chit chatting, I've been in a situation where that has made me grimace or emit a slight surprise laugh.... And then I get "the look".... You know that devilish look when someone discovers that you are a super ticklish person... And they definitely look as if they now know your secret and shoot off a look that says "I'm going to get you at some future time!!!"

This usually happens, me getting ticklish that is, when I'm interacting with a woman I'm attracted to. And at that point I indeed HOPE she routes me out!!

Because naturally, I will be able to tickle her back! Once she stops, of course. Most prolonged tickling renders me into quite a state of paralysis haha

When you have got them suitably immobilised, what you do is build up their anticipation and tension by slowly moving in towards one of their ticklish spots - then you suddenly tickle them somewhere else entirely. So you have combined slow build-up and total surprise in one manoeuvre.

Both tickle methods are good.
Both methods have their justification.
I think variation makes the difference.
But personally, I like to see it coming.

I prefer to see it coming. The anticipation can be pretty intense, which makes it better in my opinion

Surprise tickles are good for, as obvious as it sounds, the surprise, but it doesn't always tickle, its more of a poke. However sometimes when I am being hugged and I am tickled from behind, it can be effective. When you're being pinned down and you can see it coming, the anticipation makes it tickle 100x worse.

TBCH, I actually do really love knowing and seeing it coming.... That adrenaline rush and anticipation is like no other, even if momentarily.... Then the adrenaline switches to "just whatever you do, just don't stop!!! Switch things around, ramp it up, etc... Change speed, tactics and everything else! Until it gets too impossible to deal with and I'm begging you to stop.... And even then, make me suffer just a bit longer!!!

Don't get me wrong, though, the best sessions start out with the unexpected surprise tickles.... And I would normally respond with something like "Um, if you keep that up, you're going to regret it... Or start something you can't finish.... Or you have no idea what that does to me, are you sure you want to do that????!

As fun as a sneak attack can be, as a 'ler I've always enjoyed allowing the 'lee to see it coming. That way I can play mind games with her. I remember with a former g/f I had her pinned down, and I did an improv story of a little animal looking for food in the woods, and I tickled her as part of the story. She was giggling in anticipation combined with the outright silliness of the story, then burst out in laughter when I increased the intensity of the tickling.

There is nothing like a sneak attack. The ticklish reaction when you sneak behind someone and grab their sides is crazy hot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back