• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in bed

Kamikaze7

So, in case you couldn't tell from the title, this story is going to get a little...adult.

A little bit of background. My girlfriend and I have been together coming up on close to a year. We're comfortable around each other and I confessed my interest of both feet and tickling rather early on in the relationship, which she was incredibly ok with. She's even let me indulge in my foot fetish many times in the bedroom.

The tickling, however, that's another story. Well she doesn't take any issue to it being a turn on for me, she hates, HATES, being tickled. But, fair, I always knew it would be rare for someone to actually willing let me do that...or so I thought.

A few nights ago, my girl and I were getting intimate. Nothing unusual, just her on top, as she likes to do from time to time. Well, at one point, she started getting real into it. She started getting rougher and faster. Until I slipped out and she slammed all her body weight down on my junk. She apologized profusely and eventually came to the conclusion "I guess I kinda killed the mood, huh?"
"A little" I said trying to joke to her through the pain. I assured her I wasn't angry with her and we both just kinda assumed that was the end of sexy time for the evening.

We laid there cuddling for a few minutes when she looks at me and says "tickle me."

I looked at her and must of had very visible look of confusion on my face.

"I'm serious," she said as she laid on he back spreading her arms over her head. "I know you'll like it. Besides, I owe you."

Well, I didn't need to be told more than twice. I straddled her waist and immediately dug both my hands into her underarms and started wriggling my fingers around her soft, ticklish, pits. The reason she hates being tickled so much? Because she is probably the most ticklish person I've ever met. Her arms clamped back down to her side as fast as lighting and I could feel her already trying to buck me off. I grabbed both her wrist with one hand and lifted them back over her head. "Hey now, hold still. This was your idea."
With my free hand, I started to attack her ribs. This girl screamed so much you'd think she was being murdered. But in between the screams was so much of her beautiful laughter. I loved every minute of it, which was apparent. As soon as I let her go, she reached down and grabbed my rock hard cock. "Well, someone's awake again. Glad to see that worked" she said with a wicked grin on her face.

So of course we got back to the love making. Missionary at first, then switching to doggy style, her favorite position(I love my kinky girl) We go at it like normal for a while when suddenly I'm hit with another surprise.
"Tickle me again."

Clearly I heard her wrong this time, right? "Really?"

"Come on, tickle me while you fuck me!"

I couldn't believe this was real. But I wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I reached up and once again attacked her sides. She fell flat to the bed erupting in laughter intermittent with her moans of pleasure. I grabbed her hips, pulling her back into me and every once in a while giving them a ticklish squeeze.

Between her amazing laughter and her erotic moans, I had never been so turned on in my life. I was ready to burst. But I didn't want to finish yet. There was thing I needed to do with the opportunity presented to me.

I reached back and grabbed her ankles. Folding her legs in and pinning her feet against my chest.

"Oh no!" She whimpered. "Not the feet."

I've tickled these feet before. As ticklish as the rest of her is, her feet are ten times worse. There has even been times where she won't let me worship her feet because it tickles too much (though that's mostly fear of kicking me in the face)

I leaned my head down and laid a light, playful kiss on her toes before raking my fingers across her soft, beautiful size 10s. She screamed and cried and laughed. Bucking as if trying to get away. But in reality she was just bucking her hips back into me. Back onto my cock. The thrill of the tickle and the feel of her movement against me finally became too much to handle and I erupted with one of the best orgasms I've ever experienced. Though that didn't stop me from getting in a few more tickles after the fact before releasing my hold on her.

She rolled over, beet red, sweaty, and completely out of breath. "You're mean!" she said.

"Don't yell at me." I said with a cheeky grin. "You offered it to me."

"True. That was too much"

And then, a third surprise of the evening came...

"You're gonna need to tie me down next time."

...oh, I can't wait for next time.

I've always said, many people who hate being tickled might eventually learn to tolerate or even get into it, when they know their partner loves it.

That's wonderful for you guys!! 😊. ... I have always wanted to get tickled while having sex in the doggystyle position, since face-down sessions were always so brutal in how helpless I felt. ;) ... If you can keep only tickling her while pleasuring her sexually, in spite of her claiming to "hate" being tickled you might soon have a new little tickle fetishist on your hands. ;)

Damn that's amazing, I'd love to find a future play partner to do this with , your girls very very lucky

Wow! I'm thinking you've got an"keeper" there! All joking aside, it's amazing that she has come around. Just make sure that you give her the pleasure she deserves!

Seriously... A KEEPER... you lucky guy, you !!!

Thanks for sharing!

Please keep us informed.

:dancingmonster:

Awesome stuff. You can try reverse cowgirl, she's on top, facing away from you, those ticklish feet are right there.
Think about feathers or paintbrushes for feet that ticklish!
I play with a lady who's vaginal clenches when she's tickled while in inside her.
If I didn't have a tickle fetish before, I would now!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back