• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first time seriousl tickled (was amazing)

TKLOVER27

Something I wanted to share to the tickling community Just got tickled like never before. I decided to spice things up with my fiance and got restraints. I have only had my feet tickled for a little bit but when she got into it she tickled me extensively and several times. I was unsure at first if I could take it as my feet are super ticklish but am very glad I did. She started off slow but for someone not into tickling she figured out quick to switch between feet when one got less sensitive. She also found that the tops were sensitive and worked on them. She had me squirming and going crazy, even laughing which is different for me as I usually am quiet but very squirmy. She tickled me numerous times and after a little tried to force me to say uncle. After lunch I thought she was going to go to the upper body like I asked and she started to but went back to the feet. It was the most tickling I had ever gotten and I was so glad I got up the nerve. It was intense and I am usually the LER but this was great.
I was disappointed when she said it did not excite her, she did it to get me going and then wanted to break me to say uncle. She said it was fun but not more, but still had an amazing time. She could clearly see she had me very aroused and ready.
Between tickling and erotic fun and teasing we went longer in intimate time than I ever recall.

Great story. Even though your fiance isn't into our fetish, she sounds like a skilled tickler.

and old saying meaning you give up. Did not say it but she had me close

Glad you had so much fun! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back