• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Turn Part 4 (M/F)

mister_aimless

TMF Poster
Diary of Linda

15 March

As you know being on the road was tough. Scavenging for food, looking for shelter, braving the elements and dealing with the Scourge was taxing my sanity. I won’t go into detail (again) into what has been happening since we left home. I am glad to share this danger with my boy Randy. He looks just like his father (God rest his soul).

Wellspring has given us so much hope. This walled, self contained community has renewed our sense of purpose. Randy is a part time wall guard (he is quite a shot with his .30-6) and a carpenter. I found a calling teaching preschool. Life in Wellspring gave us the sense of normalcy we so craved. While townspeople were a bit reserved, they warmed up to us new people quickly.

21 March

When we got to Wellspring a few weeks ago, Randy and I had to sign the town charter. It went over duties and responsibilities of being a contributor and good citizen of the town. I had to sign a portion agreeing to submitting to the Offering. No one would tell me what it is and none of the women in this town talk about it. Mention it and the go hush. I got a letter through my door saying I was participating in the Offering. I felt like I was in a cult...the letter said the price of not submitting was to be cast out, never to return.

March 18

The Offering was a peculiar ceremony. The women of the town who got the letter gathered in the square and their husbands stood behind me. I saw Ariana, who everyone called the horse whisperer. I also saw Stephanie and Sandy, another teacher at the school. There were some women I did not recognize. Two people, a man and a woman, did a roll call then gave the women small stones. Whoever had the white stone stepped forward and was taken into the Mayor’s house. We dispersed. What went on in there? It was Colleen this time; she worked at the post office.

March 19

As fate would have it, I ran into Colleen at the Market. When I asked her, her face soured. She said it’s the price of security and its nothing like you have ever done before. I pondered it the rest of the day. All the townspeople in this village never talk about it, like its normal to pick a woman and take her away and do god-knows-what...

March 27

Another letter in the mail for the Offering. I had a Yoga class that day but it was in the afternoon. Randy tried to reassure me; he said the guys at the woodshop said their wives and sisters that had been though it before were not harmed; they just emerged a little tired. Dear God above what have I gotten myself into?

March 30

This time at the Offering I was not selected again. The girl who was chosen was Alicia, tall skinny kid known for her outdoor skills went kicking and screaming. (I call her a kid even though she is 23, I am
still old enough to be her mom). The robed man gave us a lecture about the importance of submission to the Offering. He said a family was cast out a few months ago...

5 April

This time when I went to the Square for the Offering, I did get the white stone. Randy could not be there with me and I felt so alone. I am trying to get this all out on paper because what is going on is not okay. If anyone finds this diary, I hope they have the power to stop this.
I was led through the Mayor’s house to the basement. The man and woman were nice but firm, herding me into a small room. The room was dim with only one light above the kingsized bed in the middle. Shelves on the wall had an old fashioned egg timer and a wooden box. I was asked to lie on the bed. They cuffed with with leather cuffs to the bed in an X shape. Then they left me; tied and helpless in my black yoga pants and neon green tanktop. I laid there thinking, bracing for what was about to come.

Its getting late; I will write more tomorrow.

6 April

Okay where was I? tied and helpless on a bed in a dimly lit room in my workout gear, helpless. I pondered the value of submission vs security and what Randy was doing and why I was here and what am I going to do....

The Elder (or so he called himself) came in through the door which creaked at the hinges. He said hello before moving toward the shelf. I demanded to be set free. He told me I was not in a position to make demands. I started asking questions in a panic like who are you, what will you do to me, why are you doing this. He seemed unmoved by my panic. He simply reiterated this was the price of admission to Wellspring. He said all I needed to do is laugh. I was puzzled as he wound a timer. I repeated my demands and my questions. He said nothing.

What he did do though was lift up my shirt. I looked down in horror as he began gently tickling my tummy. I pulled my abs taut. I threw my head back and gasped then giggled. This was what the Offering was all about? He tickled across my waist and using both hands tickled up and down my tanned sides. I tried to pull my hands down but I was strapped in tight. I squealed when he slid a finger inside the waistband of my panties. I almost screamed when he dug his fingers into my hips. He tickled away oblivious to my begging and struggling. He stopped. He taunted me saying I was great for a first timer. I told him to go to hell. He responded by placing his hands on my knees n squeezing. I lost it. He tickled up and down my legs. I was getting out of breath and sweat beaded on my forehead. I was shaking rocking and twisting with all my might. I looked down as he stopped. He was sliding off my shoes. I shuddered and let out an eek! when he playfully ran his nails along my soft soles. No no no i mouthed as I tried to think if something, anything to blot it out of my mind. He pinched at my toes and scratched my heels. I arched my back and tried tugging at my bonds but he kept tickling away. He kept antagonizing me saying what nice feet I had. I gritted my teeth but soon I was laughing again.

This man tickled me like I had never been tickled before. My cousin used to pin me down and tickle me and I had more than one boyfriend who loved making me laugh. But this was pure torment. He tickled me hard, then soft. He held my toes together and used his free hand to to run his nails up n down my soles. My face was beat red and I was finding it hard to breath. I felt...nothing. I went limp as he stopped tickling me. I felt him undoing the bonds on my ankles. He left the cuffs around my ankles on but he wrapped the rope around his hand. I gasped as he lifted my legs into the air, making me an L shape.

I almost screamed when he started tickling my ass! He pinched my cheeks, probed my lady bits with his fingers and my lycra leggings made his fingers slide effortlessly over my caboose. I laughed hysterically, tossing head back n forth ate pulling at my wrists. Tears began to drip down my cheeks. He worked over my bottom until my laughter went silent. He retied me, helpless and spread and exhausted. I tried to beg or plead or shout but I couldn’t.

The timer ticked away. While he was oblivious to my pleading and begging, he smiled at the effect his handiwork had on my. My clothes clung to my sweat soaked body. My eyes widened in horror as he straddled my hips, the bed creaking as he climbed on the bed. I shook my head and mouthed no no no no before laughter overtook me once again with his fingers dancing in the hollows of my underarms. I could not move or escape the maddening tickling.

The timer went DING! and he abuptly left. The man and woman came in sometime (how long?) afterwards and freed me from my torture. They babbled away about doing great and next Wednesday’s yoga group. I just wanted to get away.

I am putting this message in a bottle and sending it down the river in the hopes someone will read this and come to our rescue. Please, help me...help us!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back