• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cam site help needed - Pole Dancer Video

Uktickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi Guys

I need some help please. I am on streamate however it seems many of the models are on another site as well as stream mate, I suspect that other site is cheaper but I am yet to work out what it is.

The girls themselves are not allowed to tell me what the other site is but I can hear the noises when people tip them from the other site.

Here are two videos one is the full length (enjoy her dancing), and the other is edited just to show the parts where the 'tip' / noises from ther other cam site happen in the hope one of you can identify what cam site it is and let me know?

Just the sound effects

Full Pole Dance video

Why do you suspect the other site is cheaper? Aren't the amount of tips and how much one tips up to the individual participants? Is there a minimum per minute rate plus tipping? Do you suspect the other site must have a cheaper minimum rate because they have more money leftover for tipping?

Are you sure there is another site?

I'm guessing the tipping sounds "from the other site" they have in the background are to encourage you to tip more.
Apparently it's not working because here you are looking for the cheaper site.

LMAO

Why do you suspect the other site is cheaper? Aren't the amount of tips and how much one tips up to the individual participants? Is there a minimum per minute rate plus tipping? Do you suspect the other site must have a cheaper minimum rate because they have more money leftover for tipping?

Are you sure there is another site?

I'm guessing the tipping sounds "from the other site" they have in the background are to encourage you to tip more.
Apparently it's not working because here you are looking for the cheaper site.

LMAO

Hi, lol

I found the other site so no worries now but thanks for the post. Yes the way the sites work is there is basically a min per minute rate this varies from site to site as a general rule livejasmin is the most expensive, streamate is in the middle and chaterbate is the cheapest.

Hi, lol

I found the other site so no worries now but thanks for the post. Yes the way the sites work is there is basically a min per minute rate this varies from site to site as a general rule livejasmin is the most expensive, streamate is in the middle and chaterbate is the cheapest.

Thanks for education. Glad you found the humor in my reply.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back