• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What should I do next if I start a Patreon.

Would you contribute financially in any of the following?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CapturedDoll

Verified
What do you like most of mine to at least consider, tipping me on. I'm not going to start a Patreon yet... this is just to see if I SHOULD.

Everything takes time and money. Including my own upkeep. Like Hair, makeup, heels, stockings, nails and pedicures.Transportation fees. By Christmas I'll have a day job again. So... a lot of what I have done will probably have to stop. And what I SHOULD be doing at least part time with a nighttime job.... I'd like to focus fully on something Tickling wise.And, I will have to make money for expansion of what I want for my own company someday. "CapturedDoll Productions" sounds nice. But I live in reality so...what if anything would you want to see happen for me in building this company. Which is what any Independent Contractor is now.

And to hostess Gatherings/ Hang outs... that will be pricey of which there will be the literal costs of. For background checks etc.Travel/ lodgning/ food etc. But... that's just a thought I've had that seemed fun and of course in trying to ensure people stay safe. Insurance, etc.

Setting prices will be hard. I've hated thinking about this part. Tipping seems fair for a lot of these things. And as that way... no one feels ripped off. So... how do you feel about tipping me overall?

Some of these things I have done may very well be kept free. :) I WOULD like to write a couple of books about our Community. :) Time dependant though. That day job is going to be demanding. I probably will decide to return to Caregiving. I've already started working on that though. (The first book).And will definetly take a few years to complete as I venture out more into our Tickling World. XD (Unless I'm stuck at work... lol)

:) What say you? Please cast your vote.

Last edited:
Michael from Fet. I would love you to visit DC and Baltimore someday. I'm sure it would be a rewarding trip

Best to you

Doll - A clip of you strapped down in a bikini or skimpy lingerie, slowly tickled from head to toe, would be the first I've purchased in over a decade. :bubbleheart:

:)

Thank you to everyone who took my poll and would enjoy supporting me. I am very grateful. And deeply honored.

Private paid sessions are off the table sadly. My Bf isn't comfortable with that. And, he thinks it would be too much stress on me. He's probably right. Even with all the issues that come with live, paid Domination... (Dangerous, as we all know it can be sometimes.) I just thought that would STILL be the coolest job ever. But... well, that's that. I'm still going to events to play! (For free as I always planned to). ;) Meetups and such. And still crossing my fingers for next years NEST. :)

I do still think about Niteflirt occassionaly (or other companies) but... I CAN see issues with that. The companies themselves, moreso than people. But, I haven't ruled that out completely. Part of me would rather just live stream with everyone while we watch my newest videos together if people would enjoy that We'll see. A lot of this is still a ways off. And I don't want to plan things I can't deliver on. Or would bore anyone with lol So, there will be more polling in the future.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to know you all would help me in my endeavors :) And I love seeing what everyone wants. Especially knowing my audios is something you all would still enjoy me making. I've loved doing it. And I look forward to the future.

*blows everyone a pink, glittery kiss*

Dear Ms. Doll,

Your audio stories are masterful. You have a gift for this and should consider doing some customs or pay for play work in this. I would be shocked if it was not appropriately supported.

Last edited:
Dear Ms. Doll,

Your audio stories are masterful. You have a gift for this and should consider doing some customs or pay for play work in this. I would be shocked if it was not appropriately supported.

:) Thank you so much! :) I AM actually considering doing customs. In fact I've pretty much decided I will be. :)

In the past I've always said no. I had my reasons. But now I am free from those reasons. They no longer apply. :)

Support the TMF's Patreon.

I agree with you. :)

Since I've never spoken with you though... and have zero clue who you are... I'm confused as to why you did this HERE. Obviously it's because you have an issue with me. Or a complete dislike for me. Which is fine. But what you did here is childish. And rather than do this... you could have written me. You and I could have hashed out whatever the problem or issue is. Maybe not. Not everything gets worked out. We still can.

That route (I feel.) is better than this.

If not, hey I still agree with your post. Support the TMF Patreon!! :)

Hello. :)

We've actually met at NEST before. You may remember me better as CrystalLight. :)

Edit: Your poll also allowed the following: Option not available/ None/ Can't/ Won't/ Maybe: contribute.

And that is the one that I chose. I apologize if you felt that I had some form of vendetta or anger toward you.

I agree with you. :)

Since I've never spoken with you though... and have zero clue who you are... I'm confused as to why you did this HERE. Obviously it's because you have an issue with me. Or a complete dislike for me. Which is fine. But what you did here is childish. And rather than do this... you could have written me. You and I could have hashed out whatever the problem or issue is. Maybe not. Not everything gets worked out. We still can.

That route (I feel.) is better than this.

If not, hey I still agree with your post. Support the TMF Patreon!! :)

Last edited:
Hello. :)

We've actually met at NEST before. You may remember me better as CrystalLight. :)

Edit: Your poll also allowed the following: Option not available/ None/ Can't/ Won't/ Maybe: contribute.

And that is the one that I chose. I apologize if you felt that I had some form of vendetta or anger toward you.

Ah alright. I think I understand better. Awesome. I'm glad there was no ill intention. :)

As far as NEST.... I have yet to attend my first NEST sadly. So, whomever you met, it wasn't me. Hey maybe I have a long lost twin running around!! :) lol!

Must have been someone else! My bad. :D

But, yes, we have engaged many times on Forum before. It is my fault, as I didn't publicly announce my handle change. I apologize for that! <3

Ah alright. I think I understand better. Awesome. I'm glad there was no ill intention. :)

As far as NEST.... I have yet to attend my first NEST sadly. So, whomever you met, it wasn't me. Hey maybe I have a long lost twin running around!! :) lol!

Must have been someone else! My bad. :D

But, yes, we have engaged many times on Forum before. It is my fault, as I didn't publicly announce my handle change. I apologize for that! <3

It's alright! All good. Thank you so much for clarifying everything for me. :)

Not a problem at all. I'm sorry I caused confusion; that's my fault.

YAY I gotz a new phone. HD pics/ vid AND audio!!!! XD

Now this was my biggest issue by far. So now that that is solved... Let's see... *walks away to ponder the future*

News coming soon... :) Happy Holidays!!!! <3 ;)

(Might want to catch up on other threads I've been posting on... more ideas and info there currently. Just not shaped yet together into a fine wine... ;) )

Hint: It involves travel. ;)

I also may be doing a live interview soon in Virginia. :)

Would be awesome to see any of your great ideas materialize. Best of luck!

Well... it's going to take me more time to sort everything out. But I know fun things are on the way! Count on THAT... :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back