• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Devious Dices

Cynthia_Massol

TMF Expert
Hi :)

Today, while continuing my "Kinks & Karma CARDS 4 TRADE" fetish game, I took some time for quickly reinventing a classic sexy dices game :)

Here's the Demo Edition of this game, that I have called Devious Dices :)

This Demo Edition includes two special 6-faces dices :)

First_Dice.png

Second_Dice.png

The rule is very simple : the 1st dice indicates the "action" to do on your (female) "slave" and the 2nd dice indicates on which body part of her body the action should be done ;)

The "?" face is a kind of "joker" : you can choose the action or body part your wish ;)

If you wish to get the PDF printable version, let me know here :)

Comments appreciated :)

Hi :)

Here's an "extension pack" for Devious Dices, called Devious Dices X-1 : "Tickle Extension", including a bonus X-Tickle dice + some customizable dices ;)

As additional rule, the first original dice now indicates which "extended dice" from this pack to use for advanced teasing technique
(for example, if the first original dice indicates Tickle, you can play the X-Tickle dice) ;)

Only the X-Tickle dice is complete ; the other extended dices have got some customizable faces (the X-Caress dice is totally customizable) ;)

X_Tickle_Dice.png

X_Kiss_Demo_Dice.png

X_Lick_Demo_Dice.png

X_Suck_Demo_Dice.png

X_Caress_Custom_Dice.png

And also a totally customizable dice ;)

Custom_Dice.png

The game is available in 3 different PDF printable versions :
- Demo Edition (including the 2 original dices)
- Demo Edition + (including the 2 original dices + a totally customizable dice)
- Demo Edition X-1 : "Tickle Extension" (including the 2 original dices + X-Tickle dice & 4 customizable demo dices + 2 totally customizable dices

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back