• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/f and f/m tickle

AshleyC

TMF Novice
Hi all, this is my first story ever so bare with me if it's a little off lol

Last night my boyfriend tied me to our bed. Arms tied across the bed and legs apart. He started on my upperbody with light tickles on my sides and belly. I was giggling like crazy with my eyes closed. All of a sudden he just dug into my armpits and it felt like I was being electrocuted lol. I screamed and started pulling on my restraints and trying to pull my legs up but I couldn't. I was laughing so hard and begging for him to stop. He finally did after a couple minutes. I was so out of breath, my hair was all over my face. He then said "how bout these knees?" Now...let me tell you, my knees are ticklish like something out of a nightmare. I screamed for him not to but that fell on deaf ears. He started squeezing both knees and I practically flew off the bed. He only did that for a minute or two because he knows how bad my knees are. When he stopped, I felt like Jell-O. I was a total mess. He then went to my feet and put lotion on them and pulled out my hair brush. He then attacked my feet. Omg!!!!! I laughed and screamed. I was all over the place ....this went on for several more minutes before he stopped. As I was laying there breathing heavy, sweating.....he went down on me and well.....you can guess the rest lol.

I then tied him up in the same position. I went right to his pelvis and hips and he went mad. That's his second worst spot. I tickled him there for a couple minutes before digging in to his armpits. He was all over the bed, begging me to stop. I then put lotion on his feet....his worst spot. He was begging me the whole time to please not do this. I picked up that hair brush and he looked possessed. Screaming at me not to but...... I went to town. I have never heard him laugh so hard before....it was so hot!!! Tickling this 6'2 240 tattooed man into a helpless little girl was priceless!!!! When I stopped, I made sure to take care of him if u know what I mean!

I hope you all enjoyed this story. I did lol

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Sounds like you two know exactly how to get each other fly through the roof! :p

I'm glad that you both had such a good time. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

It definitely sounds like you guys have a wonderful time together. I very much enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for sharing with us! :)

This is awesome ;) ... Switch sessions are the best. Mine is tall and weighs close to what you said yours does... It is so priceless isn't it?? 😂 Great story...👏

Thank you all for the comments!!! Yes, Siamese it is very priceless...glad your in the same boat as me....pm me if you see me on, would love to talk more

Awesome story Ashley!! Hope it happens to you a bunch more times! :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back