• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nervous about 1st visit to be tied and tickled

KB031723

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, just joined today, but have been interested in tickling for years. Have very minimal real time experience with it, mostly satisfy my interests through reading stories, watching videos. It's been a long time bucket list wish of mine to be tied and tickled mercilessly. I finally decided this is my year and I just scheduled my very first visit to a Dominatrix who among other things, specializes in tickling. I have never done ANYTHING like this before. I am excited, but beyond nervous. Has anyone done this before? Can you give me any tips on what to expect, what to do, what's going to happen, etc?

Thanks in Advance!
KB031723

Okay so I am going to speak from the professional side of things(I am a professional switch.) Okay firstly one of the most important things you can do is make sure your hygiene is on point before the session(You'd think this would be common sense, but if you only knew some of the clients I've seen.) Also try to calm your nerves before the session if you can and if you're still super nervous at the session feel free to let the Dominatrix know. The last thing she should want is for you to be uncomfortable. Something else that is highly important is you need to make sure you tell her what you want to have happen in the session and trust me the more descriptive you can be the better. Hope you have a good time and an awesome session.

My first ever tickling was with a dominatrix aswell. Be honest and open about what you want from the session it’s the best way to ensure you get what you want from it.

Relax don’t be worried they’ve seen it all before and just enjoy yourself!

Not sure I even know what to tell her for specifics. Any suggestions?

Communication is key. How do you want to be tied down? What will you be wearing? Areas you want to be tickled/places you don’t want her to tickle you. Do you want her to use any tools, like brushes, feathers, oil, etc? When should you be allowed breaks, how long should breaks be? What is your safe word?

For example, in previous sessions, I’ve told my ‘lers that I want to be tied spread eagle to a bed. Wearing boxers/shorts only. No tickling private areas. Two thirty second breaks every 10 mins, no breaks until 5 mins into the tickling. Safe word cannot he used until 30 mins into the tickling. Oil to be applied for a heightened ticklish experience (I highly recommend this one as a ‘lee if you’re comfortable with it).

Mine may be a bit more structured, but all preferences are up to you. Again, communicate as much as you can, the more the better. Make things so you look forward to the experience and have fun with it, and make sure you feel safe and comfortable (most dominatrixes are very respectful of your limits and expectations). I hope you have a fun ticklish time! Let us know how your experience is :)

you are getting some great advice here....hopefully you will truly enjoy it

Welcome to the TMF, KB031723, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.
I hope that you have a great first session. :bouncybou

Yes, and please let us all know how the session went!
There are a lot of envious people over here... ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back