• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTJ's "Tickling in Space" - Comic Commission Part 2

Sketcher92

TMF Poster
Hiya! I actually drew these several months ago, but completely forgot to upload here because I am a dumbass. XD

Some of you may or may not remember that last year, I was commissioned by the awesome user "meangry" to do a 7-page comic based on two characters (Booki and bounty hunter True Sana) from TheBandito's comic "Tickling in Space!" http://mtjpub.com/publications.php?series=44

Well, turns out, he liked it so much that he asked me to draw more! And I think, in the year since the original, my digital art skills have improved A LOT. The goal was to make this as steamy and kinky as possible, so here we go. :)

booki8.pngbooki9.pngbooki10.png

Here's the story summary from the original blog post:
"The story, as takes place during the comic, is that Booki has been captured by the bounty hunter True Sama, who takes her on an 80-day journey across the cosmos...with the goal of getting Booki to reach an orgasmic state of being tickled just before delivery to her captor. But Booki is a tough sort and doesn't ever crack, beg for mercy, or tell Sama to stop. And as it goes on, their mutual tickling fetish results in a steamy attraction that keeps bubbling over and threatening to burst. Eventually, True Sama is the one begging."

I had tons of fun with this and hope you guys like it.

Good gracious goodness.

O.O!

So sorry that I am so late to the party! But this is amazeballs. Absolutely awesomesauce smeared amazeballs!

I love the chemistry between Sana and Boo. I love how it plays a part in the actual TIS cannon (not that I'm all up my own ass about the TIS cannon, but it's still super cool that this series fills in an actual gap in the story between Blake's Revenge/Brigands Bay and The Scoundrel Army). Pretty fucking cool, yo.

I love the tickling action and the reversal of tickling action in the comic. I love the extreme reactions. I love all of it. The style is wonderful, and the whole things is just a delight.

Thanks so much for directing your talent towards the TICKLING IN SPACE universe so well.

Yay,

B

Good gracious goodness.

O.O!

So sorry that I am so late to the party! But this is amazeballs. Absolutely awesomesauce smeared amazeballs!

I love the chemistry between Sana and Boo. I love how it plays a part in the actual TIS cannon (not that I'm all up my own ass about the TIS cannon, but it's still super cool that this series fills in an actual gap in the story between Blake's Revenge/Brigands Bay and The Scoundrel Army). Pretty fucking cool, yo.

I love the tickling action and the reversal of tickling action in the comic. I love the extreme reactions. I love all of it. The style is wonderful, and the whole things is just a delight.

Thanks so much for directing your talent towards the TICKLING IN SPACE universe so well.

Yay,

B

Speaking of late to the party...sorry for taking so long to respond. lol

Thank you so much. I'm glad that this actually fits in without contradicting your stories...good to know. :p
Really thankful that you like it! These two are so much fun to play with.

Speaking of late to the party...sorry for taking so long to respond. lol

Thank you so much. I'm glad that this actually fits in without contradicting your stories...good to know. :p
Really thankful that you like it! These two are so much fun to play with.

You rock, brother. Thanks again for the absolutely amazing TIS art!!!

Love your stuff,

B

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back