• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ErosTek Tickling F/M Male Nudity and CBT!

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Okay please remember the TMF golden rule: "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/124743/20114425/ErosTek+Tickling+M/F/cid2ec2581d760a2a045e6e2cee8c

Ah the ErosTek TENs unit is such a glorious piece of equipment. One of the beautiful things is it has a microphone setting on it and I am grateful to finally have a personal sub that is into tickling, electro-play, and pain. How the microphone setting works is every time it picks up a noise the area that the TENs pads have been placed will get shocked and you should notice in the clip a red blinking light on the unit, which means he is getting shocked. I try not to make too much noise or talk too much, but of course I had to fuck with him. I had him strapped face up on to our massage table and the pads were placed on his cock and balls. I mercilessly tickle him trying to get him to laugh out loud and I can tell he is in agony. Enjoy!
Preview is the link just hit the play button on the gif.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back