• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aretha Franklin Passes Away.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
www.arethafranklin.net

Aretha Franklin,. The Queen Of Soul , passed away today at age 76, according to her publicist.

Ms Franklin was a wonderful talent.

Rest In Peace, Ms Franklin.

Last edited:
It is sad to loose such a legend who has done so much not just for herself but throughout history for many historic events.
I mean it hurts my heart that she is gone and she will forever be remembered as the Queen of Soul

Aretha had one of the most powerful, emotive, soulful voices in the history of music, and her music is timeless. She'll never be forgotten.

RIP.

The world was so blessed to have her voice for so long, but I guess God needed his angel back.

"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man."

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The world was so blessed to have her voice for so long, but I guess God needed his angel back.

"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man."

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Yup, God did need his angel back. RIP Aretha.

We lost a legend.

Unfortunately pancreatic cancer has claimed the life of a gifted singer.:disgust:

Very sad news her music appealed to many generations young and old over several decades, and history shows her support of civil rights over the years may she rest in peace heaven will be a better place now she has joined that congregation in the sky.

What a voice, what a woman.

Her older gospel stuff is well worth a listen if you've got a few years to spare.

Every time I hear 'Think' (the 1968 original recording) I am surprised how fresh it still sounds and how her voice is just so perfect on that record.

Then of course there was the time she stood in for an ailing Pavarotti and performed Nessun Dorma at the drop of a hat. Maybe not one for the purists, but what a hell of a thing to take on and she well and truly pulled it off.

An artist who was relevant, enduring, unmistakeable, powerful, versatile - you could go on.. one of a kind.

TTG

What a voice, what a woman.

Then of course there was the time she stood in for an ailing Pavarotti and performed Nessun Dorma at the drop of a hat. Maybe not one for the purists, but what a hell of a thing to take on and she well and truly pulled it off.

An artist who was relevant, enduring, unmistakeable, powerful, versatile - you could go on.. one of a kind.

TTG

Ms. Franklin's voice was one of a kind, powerful enough to pull off soul, and versatile enough to pull off Nessun Dorma. It takes an incredible amount of talent to do both and she did, flawlessly. We lost and heaven gained a one of a kind voice, talent and lady when she passed. RIP Ms. Franklin.

Barbershopman

Seems I saw something yesterday morning on the weekend version of Today. Mainly family, as I remember, with a tribute at some time after (i'm on vacation....).

Although not a big fan myself, she was one of the greats, of which we are losing too many of these days. RIP Aretha, you are with the best now.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back