• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very Ticklish Co-Worker

Ovda

TMF Master
The past few weeks I've been trying to figure out how to trick Lori into admitting if she is ticklish or not. I came up with the idea and put it into place. This morning Lori, Teresa and I were in the room. Teresa left the room to do something. Finally Lori & I were alone.
"Today's your Friday!" Lori said with great joy.
"Yes." I reply. "A few days ago I text my cousin to let her know I'm coming into town. When we were growing up, we'd wrestle all the time. I always won because she is horribly ticklish."
Lori laughs. We talk a little more. I pull out my phone and act as if I'm reading a text message.
"It's from my cousin." I tell Lori. "She says we can hang out, but not tickling!"
Lori laughs,
"So are you ticklish?" I ask Lori.
"I'm very ticklish." Lori says with a slight look of dread on her face & a small tremble in her voice.
"Big weakness?" I ask.
"Yes! I can not stand to have my feet tickled." Lori says with a look of fear in her eyes.
I look at the clock and go to clock in for the day.

Finding out that Lori is VERY ticklish and that she can not stand to have her feet tickled seriously made my day. It made me just THAT much more attracted to Lori.

Last edited:
The past few weeks I've been trying to figure out how to trick Lori into admitting if she is ticklish or not. I came up with the idea and put it into place. This morning Lori, Teresa and I were in the room. Teresa left the room to do something. Finally Lori & I were alone.
"Today's your Friday!" Lori said with great joy.
"Yes." I reply. "A few days ago I text my cousin to let her know I'm coming into town. When we were growing up, we'd wrestle all the time. I always won because she is horribly ticklish."
Lori laughs. We talk a little more. I pull out my phone and act as if I'm reading a text message.
"It's from my cousin." I tell Lori. "She says we can hang out, but not tickling!"
Lori laughs,
"So are you ticklish?" I ask Lori.
"I'm very ticklish." Lori says with a slight look of dread on her face & a small tremble in her voice.
"Big weakness?" I ask.
"Yes! I can not stand to have my feet tickled." Lori says with a look of fear in her eyes.
I look at the clock and go to clock in for the day.

Finding out that Lori is VERY ticklish and that she can not stand to have her feet tickled seriously made my day. It made me just THAT much more attracted to Lori.

Lol Cool.
Have you tickled a co-worker?
I did it when I lived in Sweden &#55357;&#56834;

Same thing happened to me, and I ended up being a close friend with this girl who use to sit at my left at work. That's how I got to tickle her a few weeks after I told her about the tickling fetish... So, it well worth the wait!

I'm blessed (maybe cursed) to work with super hot girls, most in sandals this time of year. I'm always wondering about their individual ticklishness.

lol I rather find myself attracted to the lerrish type. Sort of similar idea I guess. We’ll have chemistry initially, and then once I discover tickler tendencies, I’m like oh jeeeez.

I've always had a great consistency when it comes to women and their ticklishness. But then most people are ticklish so I guess it isn't all that impressive, lol. But when you have a tickle fetish that's something on the back of your mind, mixed in with a foot fetish than you're hoping she's ticklish, ticklish on her feet, and takes care of and has nice looking feet.

Well it can be dangerous to play so close to home, but then that's all part of the thrill, it happened to me once in a confined space in a photo coping/print room after hours when I was training and we both worked late to finish a project and they left us to lock up

I just tickled a co-worker that is super hot. She was sitting barefoot at her desk in her cubicle and I was talking to her as she had her feet on her chair in a kneeling position. I ran my finger down her sole and she giggled and said my feet are very ticklish. Pure heaven. We have a good rapport so it’s all good. Best day I’ve had in years.

Lori is married. She normally wears ankle boots or sneakers or flats. Closest I've seen her feet is when she wore open toe wedge shoes. Now I work with two VERY ticklish women, Lori and Silvia. I've written a tickling story involving each of them. Now I'm going to start on a story involving BOTH of them.
With this new knowledge of Lori being VERY ticklish I don't know who would be the most ticklish, Lori or Silvia.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back