• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I deal with my tickle fetish

takatala

Hi lovely people!
Hope you are having a wonderful day (or night). 🌍🌎🌏
I just wanted to share my story on how I deal with my tickle and foot fetish.

To be honest for many years I felt so shy and ashamed. I was thinking that girls would freak out if they find out. Actually...it was all in my head really.

So early in my 20's I wanted to know what girls think about that and if there are other guys like me. And you know what helped me the most? Dating site!
This stuff is a real therapy!

At first I was shy of course...but the first I mentioned that I have a foot and tickle fetish the girl I was talking to laughed. Lol without thinking much of it. I thought well...that's cool! At least I am not a freak to her.
I saw her in real but nothing happened. Still shy I guess?
But what really help me was date in asia dating site (maybe still around).
I started talking to asian woman as friends and eventually on my foot fetish and tickle fetish and petty much all of them got curious and looking forward to try.

For the first time I went in Asia to meet those couple of friends and I had so much fun tickling them. And they did too. Well....one of them wanted to date me and get serious thats why she allowed me I think. But still. Thank you so much.

Then I completly went for it.
Back then I was watching few tickling videos but...nothing much really. Not really my stuff.

Now I am married and I let my wife (girlfriend at the time) that I am into tickling and I wanted to make a tickle studio and love to share it. She wasn't so cool with it. But then she came with me and had fun. So now she is absolutely fine with it. It's almost like a hobby really.
I do a tickle session once or twice a month. No more than that to not be "addicted" to it. But i love it and feel complet. I don't really watch tickle video...just out of curiosity sometimes.

How do you guys deal with it?

Thanks for reading ❤

I try to hide it but it slips out now and again

Now I am married and I let my wife (girlfriend at the time) that I am into tickling and I wanted to make a tickle studio and love to share it. She wasn't so cool with it. But then she came with me and had fun. So now she is absolutely fine with it. It's almost like a hobby really.
I do a tickle session once or twice a month. No more than that to not be "addicted" to it. But i love it and feel complet. I don't really watch tickle video...just out of curiosity sometimes.

Lucky man!! :)

Well for myself: going to events. And I hopefully will be creating munches and events at the beach and dungeons down here in the South. This is what I want. And to create videos. :) I'm currently polling what people would like from me so that if I start a Patreon... I can fund at least one of these. Hopefully multiple ;)

Lucky man!! :)

Well for myself: going to events. And I hopefully will be creating munches and events at the beach and dungeons down here in the South. This is what I want. And to create videos. :) I'm currently polling what people would like from me so that if I start a Patreon... I can fund at least one of these. Hopefully multiple ;)

That's a good idea! I was thinking about that.
What if someone fund you to tickle a girl in a public park. Would you do it?

Well, I found out the best way is to just tell my date that I ' m into tickling and if they are a heathen and laugh at it I show them tickling is no laughing matter and give them something to laugh about. But in all seriousness, finding a guy that is a tickler and has a foot fetish is not easy and if they aren ' t but you tell them you ' d like them to do it, well, it still happens less frequent and with less passion than I would prefer. So, long story short I deal with it by talking my mind and hoping for the best.

Did you put in your dating profile that you were into tickling or was it something you'd bring up in the conversation? Also, how early into a new convo would you bring it up?

Did you put in your dating profile that you were into tickling or was it something you'd bring up in the conversation? Also, how early into a new convo would you bring it up?

Yes. In some profiles I put it in the interests list, in others I talk about it in the description. Still, you would be surprised how many people, even in the bdsm world shoot without reading. I labeled myself submissive and received a damn load of messages from Doms and a few Dommes that had no interest in tickling, some had a foot fetish as Dominants but I ' m not interested in male feet and with girls I have no interest in worshipping their feet as a submissive ( for the humiliation or submission aspect ) but for the act of coming in contact with their feet with my mouth included. Then I labeled myself as a switch although my first preference is ticklee and received a lot of messages from subs also not interested in tickling. I only had 2 vanilla boyfriends. The rest were bdsm oriented. With the first one I mentioned it the first time we got intimate as I noticed he was trying to tickle me on purpose. I called him out, asking him between giggles if he ' s trying to tickle me on purpose and he seemed a bit embarrassed. I continued that I happen to actually love it and told him to do it properly. It turned out he actually did have a closeted tickle fetish himself. He was kind of timid about it, though. He was saying things like " I should tie you up and tickle you all day " or " next time I will tie you up and torment you " ( he was even avoiding actually saying the " t " word ) but he never did any of those things. The second vanilla boyfriend, I told him much later, in the second month of our relationship but he was a total heathen and never incorporated it in sexual relationships or tickle me in a non sexual way for that matter, even though I pinned him down and tickled him the first time I told him about it and he laughed at that. I don ' t get offended when someone laughs or doesn ' t understand it, I just get very frustrated when they have pre conceived ideas about it and act like heathens that have no idea what tickling really is but they act like they know everything. The rest of the partners were bdsm oriented so I told them all except one since messages ( before meeting in person ) in case they missed or skipped reading my description or my interests list. All except the one I ' m dating now who is a Russian girl this time ( I ' m bi ) and I want to surprise her and start a tickling fight with her first. Then mention Catherine the great tickling stories. I know she will like that as she seems to be a history and literature nerd like me.

Well, I found out the best way is to just tell my date that I ' m into tickling and if they are a heathen and laugh at it I show them tickling is no laughing matter and give them something to laugh about. But in all seriousness, finding a guy that is a tickler and has a foot fetish is not easy and if they aren ' t but you tell them you ' d like them to do it, well, it still happens less frequent and with less passion than I would prefer. So, long story short I deal with it by talking my mind and hoping for the best.

Amen.. I wish we all lived closer. Yes we are a very small bunch.. I am the very same as you. I have a hige foot fetish and love to tickle.. but we are all so seperated by distance.

Amen.. I wish we all lived closer. Yes we are a very small bunch.. I am the very same as you. I have a hige foot fetish and love to tickle.. but we are all so seperated by distance.

Yes, that would be very nice. What I meant with the original post is that it ' s harder for a ticklee. Because it ' s easy to turn a vanilla person into a ticklee if they are ticklish and tolerate being tickled but you can ' t really get a vanilla person to learn the fine art of being a tickler. You have to be born with an affinity for it. Maybe we could build an utopia like Kittletown. I ' d definitely move there if the place was real.

I basically admit it when I feel a little comfortable with talking to someone. I don't outright say it's a fetish, just that I like doing it. People are pretty open.... usually my friend who liked it is also an option too.

I don’t really hide it, but I don’t volunteer it unless I am going to start seeing someone. Some guys get really self-conscious if you giggle when being intimate, so I disclose that I’m a bit sensitive so I don’t offend. Most guys can’t handle the curiosity and will explore and enjoy :)

Bang my head against a wall.
As I've mentioned in other posts, I'm hesitant to let anyone know I'm into this. If they're not they'll think I'm a freak. And for all I know I may have a friend who would be into it but she's worried about the same thing and wont take the first step either.
Now if you don't mind I need to get back to my wall.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back