• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Picture upload size limits

chicago

I think there seems to be an issue between how pictures appear on a PC vs on a phone. For instance, someone uploads images to their album from their phone and it looks fine, but it's actually a million pixels by a million pixels rendering the photo useless to anyone viewing on a PC. I'm sure the person uploading would rather their pic actually be able to be seen and I'm sure the people interested in the pics would prefer to see it without having to scroll or change their page settings temporarily.

Any way to implement pic size limits? 600 x 600 pixels or some shit?

There is a way to do that, but I don't know that we want to block people from sharing pictures from their phones.

Ill keep looking around, it's worth fixing if it can be done without disrupting things.

When you upload a picture from your phone to here, do you have the option to choose the dimensions of it?

In other words, if the forum restricted pictures to 800 x 600, would you still be able to use pictures shot right from your phone?

There's an option to impose that kind of restriction.

When you upload a picture from your phone to here, do you have the option to choose the dimensions of it?

In other words, if the forum restricted pictures to 800 x 600, would you still be able to use pictures shot right from your phone?

There's an option to impose that kind of restriction.

There's no option to change the size of the picture through TMF that I'm aware of. But smartphones have camera settings that you can adjust for picture size, also options to resize after the fact.

We could probably put a stylesheet rule somewhere that would force a maximum size. If you can point me to an example, it may be a quick fix if the way the HTML is structured allows for specificity (i.e. I have to be able to create a max-width/max-height rule that only applies to photos of the type you are noticing issues with).

I put a CSS rule in which limits the size of images to be roughly the width of the menu bar. Does this help at all?

If anyone sees any strange behavior elsewhere on the forum (as I cannot be certain I am only affecting album photos, although I think I am), please let me know.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back