• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Days gone bye

tickler29

TMF Expert
I've found myself going down memory lane today and daydreaming about an old member on here, who hasn't posted in several years. I used to love reading her stories and other posts. Anyone else ever catch themselves daydreaming about old members or content they used to read on here?

I often miss such formerly active members as Venray, leafstk, K-Skate417, Pokey, and natural tickler.

When I was more of a lurker I would see some of my fav regular's names and read their posts. And every once in awhile one of them pops in and writes somewhere here. But due to time passing most names haven't stuck with me. But some have and when I see them post I get a little excited. :) Or some have written me personally and I have gotten such a thrill from those moments. :) Like Yaqi! :)

Why did those older members leave?

Lots and lots of reasons. Any you can think of really. Relationships, not feelin' it anymore, drama, being made to feel uncomfortable by others, apps, other sites, illness, religion, denial, jail lol So many reasons people have in life for leaving online social places.

Some people just seem to disappear
Nobody knows why, they're just gone
There are people I used to talk to all the time on here, they just seemed to vanish without a trace never to be seen again
Shame really, some of them I still think about

I have some fond and some not so fond memories of formerly active members.

Being around since the early 2000's there are a few who come to mind. Limeoutsider, Steph, and Sultrybrunette

I often think about my friend "bellystrokes", who left here a few years ago. A prolific contributor to this forum, and kind to everyone. The last message I received from her said that she was more involved with her church and family.

I will have to agree with phgtickleguy on Steph. I originally joined 2001-2002 and Steph was an amazing person to talk with both in person and through here.

There was a fellow Brit who used to post called ‘ChaosControl’, who used to share really awesome stories, but hasn’t posted anything for a while!

Also, I haven’t seen anything from another UK TMFer, lavieboheme93, for aaaaaaaaages!

I have been here since 1999. My old sign on name went away due to inactivity. I literally grew up with this great forum. It has helped me deal and accept my fetish alot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back